C H A P T E R E L E V E N

CALLUM was stood by the bar ordering himself another drink. He payed the bartender when he brought him his Pepsi, and took a sip. He almost choked on it however when someone came up behind him and clapped him on the back.

He whipped his mouth and turned to see Mick standing by him, a bottle of cider in his hand. "Callum. I'm going to murder you tonight."

Callum stared at his friend wide eyed. "W-why?" he asked hesitantly.

Mick didn't look angry at Callum, he was smiling, which made Callum feel even more frightened. "Oh Callum. You see, when you barged in on Allie and I earlier, were about to kiss. If it weren't for your stupidity, we would have. But now, I've missed the moment and, as a result, am going to murder you."

Callum laughed nervously. "Please don't do that."

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't Cal. I have no other opportunities to get back with Allie. This was my one shot. And I almost had it." Mick said, his fake smile dropping instantly. "I had my whole plan to get her to see how sorry I was and then it all got messed up."

Mick placed the bottle of cider down on the bar counter and ran a hand down his face. Callum saw how distressed his friend looked and rubbed his shoulder. "Look, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for you."

"Like when?" Mick asked his voice sounding desperate.

"Come on. You two are perfect for eachother. Okay? I can not see Allie with anyone other than you, and I can't see you with anyone other than Allie. You'll find another chance. But maybe this time, actually tell her how you feel. Just kissing her isn't going to work. " Callum said, taking another sip of his drink.

Mick turned to his friend, giving him a small smile."Yeah you're right. Thanks Cal. "

"I'm here all night. And will also be sober all night. I drew the short straw so now I'm driving Char and Charles back to their hotel." Callum's eyes went wide as he realised what he had just said, and put down his Pepsi.

"Hang on a minute, this could work." he said, standing up straighter. Mick frowned. "What could work?"

Callum turned to Mick and pointed at his cider, "How many of those have you had?"

Mick's frown deepened. "Just this one, why?"

Callum nodded, was silent for a second, before turning to face Mick properly. "If I'm taking Char and Charles back, I can see if George will take Lando, Carlos and Pierre back. He's not having any drinks 'cause he's a got an early flight tommorow. Max isn't drinking, doctors orders but he can drive, so he'll probably be taking Danny home, which leaves..." he said, letting Mick finish his sentence.

"Which leaves Allie and I." Mick said.

"Exactly." Callum said. He did a small bow. "Thank you, thank you, please dont all applaud at once."

Mick shook Callum's shoulder. "Mate this could be good! This could be my shot."

Callum took the Pepsi from the counter and began to walk away, "I'll go tell everyone the driving aragments. Mallie Endgame people!"

Mick let out a small laugh. This had to go right, because if it didn't, he didn't think he'd get another chance.

IT was safe to say Allie was drunk. After Max assured her about fifty times he was fine, Charlotte convinced her to start celebrating the beginning of her album.

Allie never really drunk heavily at all, there had been a few rare occasions where she'd gotten drunk, but it wasn't a familiar occurrence.

Even so, Drunk Allie was the best Allie.