Late night talks

Your eyes flutter open only to be meet with complete darkness you tired to go back to sleep but after many failed attempts you finely had given up grunting in frustration you remove the soft red warm blanket from your body and sit up. You stretch your arms while clenching your fits "maybe if I grab a drink could that that help at all? " you ask your self as if waiting for an answer.

You let your feet fall from the bedside and let the cold wooden floor take over. You shiver at the sensation but it was kind of calming in a way you snapped out of your thought and stood up from the bed and yawn as you make your way to the door the only sound being heard is the taping from your feet hitting the ground and the soft rain hitting your window. You reach for the door handle. you twist it and open the door.

Making your way down the endless hallways of the Avengers compound you had just joined not to long ago but you still kinda get lost in the hallways thank god you remember where the kitchen was tho. you make it there only to see some else there too you see them standing by a window staring at the city well drinking a cup of so sort. You make your way slowly to the person. You then realized who it was it was Loki you had seen him before but you never had the courage to even try to start a conversation with him. He must of heard you coming because he turns his head to look at you. "Hi " you say try not seem awkward "hello and who mite you be? I don't think I ever got your name before? " oh god here we go just act normal it's ok who am I kidding i'm never normal you thought to your self "I'm y/n and you are? " you new who he was but you didn't want to seem weird "loki" he answers while turning to look out the window again "cool" you answer back making your way to the fridge to grab a water.

You wanted to try and get to know him but you didn't know where to start "can't sleep ? " you asked. He then turned to you once more and said "nope I assume it's the same problem for you as well then? " he answers back "bingo " you say as you rest you elbows on the counter. He laughs at your statesmen you then both just sit there in silence but not a uncomfortable one more of a calming one you then ask another question this one being a bit more easy to ask "if you don't mind me asking what are you drinking? " he stays silence for a bit before answering is a type of tea " "what kinda? " you asked "I don't know I just found it in the cardboard " you both laugh at his answer. after a while of talking and telling jokes you became really tired so you guys both decided to call it a night and go to bed you both started walking to your room in silence.

Once you reached your room you found out that Loki's room wasn't to far from yours ether "goodnight loki " you said looking and smiling at him turned to look at you " goodnight to you as well darling " he said smiling back at you and with that he walked into his room you did the same shortly after you shut our door behind you with the soft click of the door as it shuts you slowly make your way to your bed. Once you reach it you collapse on to it and took the same red blanket from before and put it over your body. You then slowly and gently close your eyes once more and drift into a deep and peace full slumber.

《♢♦〖♚〗♢♦》

Thank you so much for reading my story!!

word count: 704

ok so let me know if there any mistakes in this story also feel free to comment any suggestions ;)