"you gotta do the cooking by the book" we did not do the cooking by the book

(I will be using one of Markiplier's cooking video so just know that the original  video is not mine. I will  be using word for word but I will also be useing some of my own words as well. there will also be swearing in this one. )

《♢♦〖♚〗♢♦》

It was around 11:30 and you we're bored out of your mind so you decided to watch Markiplier for a little while. you opened up You Tube and went to his channel you wren't sure what to wanted to watch but you we're sure you'd find something after a few minutes and you were still bored. you just then remembered the cooking videos Mark used to make so you went to your search bare and looked up Markiplier Makes you found a playlist of it.

You clicked on it and scrolled down a bit to find the pie making video that one had to be your favorite one out of all of them you clicked on it and started to watch it. After a few minutes of watching it you decided that you wanted to make a video just like that so you got off You tube and went to your contacts and scrolled down. you wanted to have people kind of represent Ethan and Tyler so you had to pick your mind instantly went to Peter Parker when you thought of Ethan so you all ready have one down but know you had to decided who Tyler would be you would of course be mark.

You weren't really sure who to pick but you came to a decision and picked Loki. Sure he wasn't exactly like him but you couldn't just leave your boyfriend behind so you called Peter first because you would have to find loki and tell him about it because he still doesn't know  how to work 'mortal technology' as he calls it and only god knows where he is. You called Peter and he immediately picked up "HEY!! " he shouted into the phone out of breath he must be training or just got done with it "Jesus Christ Peter calm down" you say while laughing in to the phone "oh ya sorry I just got done with training anyways did you need something? " he asks a bite more calm this time.

"Oh ya do you want to make a pie that can kill god? " you ask trying to hold back a laugh "what? " he asks back laughing again "I mean sure but why? " he asks still laughing "why not? " you ask smiling and now laughing "I will never understand you will I? " "nope" you say both laughing  out loud now "ok what time do you want to start? " he asks. You stay silent for a moment thinking over your answer "um...well what time are you free?" you ask in a curious tone of voice "I mean i'm free all day if you want to start by the way is it just going to be us? " right you haven't told him yet you thought " oh no its going to be me, you and loki ".

you answer "oh ok " he answers with in a second "oh but first we have to go shopping to get the ingredients " "ok! " he says in a cheery tone "so what are we going to like are we going  to get all of us together and then go shopping or..." he asked confused "ya well I mean that's what I had planned but then again that does depended on what loki's doing too " you answer back " so I was thinking maybe you would like to try and find him with me? " I ask  "sure! " he says happily "ok " I answer. "When ever your ready just come stop by k? " "k! " he answers and know all I have to do it wait I told my self you weren't sure what to do so you went to your book shelf in your apartment you grabbed (your favorite book) and sat down on your couch and grabbed a blanket and started to read.

A couple hours had passed when finely you heard a knock on your door you looked up at the door and set your book down on the Coffey table and took off the blanket and headed towards the door and unlocked it and opened it only to see Peter...and Loki?... you thought to your self "Hi! " Peter says while waving his hand rapidly through the air "hi? " you say back while doing the same gesture and laughing as well "you found him " you say with a little bite of a surprised tone while still laughing while moving out of the way for them to come in Loki on the other hand stood there a bite offended.

"Ya well he ran up to me after I told Mr. stark that I was going to your apartment and I mite not be back in a little while and he wouldn't let me go unless he comes with me" Peter says nervously. "Loki" I said looking at him by now they we're both inside your apartment "well thank you Peter on the bright side now it won't take ages to find him" you said making your way towards the kitchen to get a list of the ingredients that you will need.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean!?" Loki shouted after you "what I said" you said in a sarcastic tone "anyway when do you guys want to go shopping?" you asked waiting for an answer "wait what?" Loki said "we can go right now if you'd like?" answered Peter "ok just let me finish this list and then we should be good " "Wait hold on a minute what are we doing?!" Loki asked confused "wait Peter you haven't told him?". "Told me what?" Loki answers back "no I haven't yet sorry" Peter says sheepishly "It's fine anyways Loki your going to help use make a pie that can kill god " you say with a smile on your face"wait hold one a minute". "Nope no can do anyways let's go!" you say walking out of your apartment and locking it you start to walk down the hall with Peter on your left and Loki on your right holding your hand and lightly squeezing your hand every once in a while. In you left hand is a list of ingredients that you will need to bake the pie.

《♢♦〖♚〗♢♦》

kind of a cliff hanger 

the second part should maybe out tomorrow if not then maybe the next day anyways have a wonderful  day!!!

word count: 1122