21-25

Chapter 21 Soul

    When Yan Qiwei opened her eyes, she seemed to still have the sharp pain in her heart, like a sharp blade.

    She was no longer on the campus at dusk, but lying on a big warm bed, her panic and fear had not faded, and her heart was beating.

    Before going to the office, Liang Xiao had told Teacher Uncle Chen that they would come out later than usual. As the driver who took the brothers and sisters back and forth to the school, he must have been confused because of the long waiting time and the inability to get in touch, so he chose to come to the school to find them in person.

    There seemed to be a fire in her heart, and the whole person inevitably felt anxious. How is Liang Xiao? Why did he have symptoms that he had never had before? Can Liang Wei's body still support it?

    Another important point is... why would she lie on this strange bed?

    The chaotic and vague memories were tumbling in the brain like a turbulent flow. It took a lot of effort for her to vaguely remember that last night she was taken in by Liang Xiao without the key. Later, after an alcohol attack, she fell asleep directly on the sofa.

    Did Liang Xiao bring her here?

    Yan Qiwei sat up suddenly, wouldn't it be... the princess hugged it?

    After much deliberation, it seems that there is only this possibility. After all, Liang Xiao can never throw her on his shoulders like carrying a sandbag, or drag her head on the ground like a mop.

    Because of this conjecture, she couldn't help grinning and snickering. After a while, she got up from the bed unwillingly tired, and yawned and pushed out of the room in the small bathroom equipped in the house. Door.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I left the room, I met Liang Xiao who happened to be walking in the corridor.

    Some noon sunlight fell on his eyes through the window lattice, and Liang Xiao smiled lightly at her: "Miss Yan."

    A drop of tears that hung in the corner of her eyes from yawning had not yet fallen, Yan Qiwei hurriedly closed her mouth, stretched out her hand and waved at him: "Good morning!"

    After she finished speaking, she criticized herself in her heart. What kind of childish actions of kindergarten children. And now that the sun is three poles, it is obvious that it is early morning.

    Today’s Liang Xiao has a very good temper. His smile has only increased, and even his voice seems to have become softer: "What kind of breakfast does Miss Yan want?"

    "Just..." She paused for a second, "Be grounded." A little bit?"

    So Liang Xiao took her to a Chinese noodle restaurant.

    Yan Qiwei ordered a bowl of beef noodles without scallions. Liang Xiao had lunch and sat on the opposite side quietly waiting for her.

    Prior to this, it was impossible to even dream about things like being able to come out from home to eat with Liang Xiao, she felt something wrong while she was delighted—according to Liang Xiao’s personality in the novel, he really didn’t have it. The reason is so good to myself.

    She would not be narcissistic enough to think that Liang Xiao would like herself because of her appearance or personality. After all, in that novel, Yan Qiwei was just a passerby who walked through the scene in a hurry. She would only occasionally appear when Chen Jiayi suggested Liang Xiao to marry him. Inside.