26-30

Back to

Rescue the villain boy

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 26-Judgment

    A rush of blood surged to the top of his head, and his breath was blocked in his throat.

    The palm of her hand on her back was as soft as a ball of cotton, with scorching heat, and it scorched his heart like a soldering iron.

    Liang Xiao lowered his eyes and hurriedly avoided when he touched Yan Qiwei's eyes, biting his lower lip helplessly, his voice was inaudible.

    "I'm sorry..."

    His eye sockets were still red, and his cheeks were stained with a layer of sunset, which was a little pale in the bright moonlight, making him even more ignorant.

    Like a white dumpling glowing pink.

    Yan Qiwei blinked hurriedly, took a step back quickly, and let go of the hand that fell behind him.

    There seemed to be a soft waxy touch in the palm of her hand, her brain was blank, and she quietly touched the palm of her hand with her fingertips.

    "You, you are fine." She pretended to be calm, lowered her head not to look at him, "Don't avoid us anymore."

    Liang Xiao said softly.

    Only when she lowered her head did he dare to move his gaze to the little girl's hairy head.

    The moon shadow coming in through the broken window was completely spilled on her body, making her look shining, and a wisp of wind passed through her neck, picking up a strand of black and broken hair. He could see the long, low-hanging eyelashes, the small and exquisite nose tip, and the chin like white jade.

    Everything is too tender.

    Liang Xiao pursed her lips, and her smile was blown away by the evening breeze, covering the silent night secretly and silently.

    Waiting for Yan Qiwei to go to school a week later, just in time to hear that Ye Man was about to transfer to another school soon.

    In the past few days while resting at home, she learned about the general trend of the incident from Zheng Zeyu and Guo Mengmeng, especially the former can't be idle all day long, with a gossip heart shining brightly, and she can't wait to report the latest developments in person 24 hours a day.

    After the three punks were caught in the police station, they stabbed Ye Man out without thinking. Liang Qi was furious and contacted her family without a word. No one knew what happened during the period, but Ye Man went in with a pale face and came out blushing. Her parents slapped her for several slaps.

    Life on campus is calm and there are not many ripples throughout the year. Ye Man was notified and criticized by the principal in front of all the students in the school. Once the incident was fermented, it quickly set off a storm in the school and dominated the homepage of the forum for a while.

    [It's incredible. I heard that Liang Wei and her brother were found fault and went to the hospital together. Does anyone know the ins and outs of this matter? 】

    【I heard that because a girl in their class was bullied, Liang Wei came out for her, but the bullying people got revenge. 】

    【666, why is she so courageous, dare to move the Liang family, their father is definitely not a vegetarian. 】