Pt 1 Ch 11

3rd person POV:

Marinette wakes up 20 minutes later with a groan causing Damian to snap his head towards her direction.

"Ughhh." When Marinette made sense of her surroundings she noticed Damian. "Damian? What are you doing here?"

"I was told to look after you till you woke up." Damian states.

"Till I woke up?" Marinette starts trying to remember what had just happened. When she did she gasped. "I-"

"No it's fine. Just... why? Why would your class do that?" Damian stares at Marinette for answers.

"I... I don't know. They turned on me because this pathological liar said I was bullying her. That was the day I got kidnapped by those stupid assassins."

It's was silent for a moment.

"Your friends are downstairs... you were out for 20 minutes."

"I should probably go explain... this." Marinette motions between her and Damian as she tries to stand up, only for her to fall over.

Damian catches her. "I was also told to help you walk back downstairs."

Marinette slightly blushes. "Then lead the way."

As Damian leads Marinette down the trap door there is a comfortable silence between them. That was until...

"Can I kill them?"

"No."

"Why not? It's not like anybody would know."

"I said no!"

Their bickering could be heard from the living room in the apartment... seeing as they were right there at the bottom of the stairs.

"You do know I will kill them anyway... right?"

"Damian al Ghul Wayne I swear to god if you kill my class I will kill you. I said NO!"

"..."

"..."

"So that's a yes? Great. Got it."

"Damian!"

"Yes?"

"UGH. You... you..."

"What about me?"

"You are literally impossible."

Chloe sits there as she watches Damian and Marinette continues their bickering... Recording it all to send to Jon.

"You do know I'm an assassin and I can make the murder look like a pretty little accident... right?"

"I can't do this right now!" Marinette then pulls away from Damian and tries to walk... only for her legs to give out. Good thing Damian caught her... again.

"What are you trying to do? Bust your head open? My god."

"Actually... yes, I am." Marinette huffs.

Damian stares at her. "Really? That's concerning."

Suddenly the front door burst open revealing Kagami and Luka. Marinette squeaks and jumps a little causing her to fall back on Damian. Causing Damian to catch her. Again.

"Who hurt Mari-hime? Tell me so they can face the wrath of my sword!" Kagami growls.

Chloe stops her record and sends it to Jon then grins at Kagami. "They will meet your sword? I heard that correctly right?" With a nod from everyone she continues. "Then it was our classmates. Which is utterly ridiculous."

Kagami looks at Chloe then at Marinette, who is still leaning onto Damian... trying to catch her breathe.

"I thought you weren't friends with the Mayor's daughter."