Introduction

Hello!

For new readers: Welcome! I'm glad you decided to spare some time to read this! This fanfic started when I started simping for this cinnabon and thought that maybe it'd be interesting to write a reader insert of my own!

For those who have this in their libraries before this part was added: Hey there! Sorry for the long updates, but you guys came here knowing that right? *laughs nervously*

This is supposed to be an introduction to what you guys are going to expect when reading this, so I guess I should just get straight to the point:

~Reader is female and uses (she/her). While this was my main point, feel free to change the gender and pronouns of the reader if you wish!

~The first few chapters are (very) cliche, so please bear with that for the time being. I may or may not rewrite those chapters

~May add memes at the end of each chapter. I just want to reward you guys with something to laugh at.

~Reader's personality may be wishy-washy at times, so please bear with that as well.

~Sometimes the characters are ooc b/c I suck at typing tbh

~Monokuma in this fanfic is human. You heard me.

~I noticed that someone said to put a food trigger warning. That's going to appear in the first few chapters, so heads up.

~I will sometimes interrupt with (). This is usually me trying to be funny.

~Anything else I think is needed will be updated as time goes on

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your time with this w̷e̷i̷r̷d̷ fanfic with Naegi!