Chapter 9

Omg I'm actually updating? What happened?

I'm deciding to write now since I have nothing else to do now and we're in danger. Also, I'm doing schoolwork as I'm writing this shhh

I'll be very surprised if people still read this and/or hope to see an update.

Honestly idk what I was thinking when I first made this fanfic but I'll try my best to update as much as possible from now on.

And I think I said this before, but I'm probably going to make Makoto very OC as crap since I can't stick to the script sorry jshfs

So let's just get this show on the road and try to finish this asap!

(Y/N)'s POV)

I'm now walking down the school hallway with Naegi. Monokuma gave all of us a CD, saying that this would be enough motive for us to kill one another. Togami and Celes departed early since they wanted to see the CD themselves. I decided to follow them because I felt suspicious around them, while Makoto looked at me with a look that made him question why he was friends with me.

After tailing them down, I realized that we have arrived at a room filled with computers. I don't know what those two are planning, but I got a feeling that they were going to watch the CD that that weird black and white panda-turned-into-a-human gave to us for "motivation". What I didn't know was that the whole cast was following us as well. Fukawa looked like she wanted to strangle me since she thought I was stalking her beloved white knight. I mean, she's not wrong but it's not like I wanted to follow him because I liked him or anything, cuz that's totally wrong.

(Baka) (Author gets arrested for trying to be a tsundere)

Besides, I have Makoto, and I like him, not Togami. Wait...

Like?

Am I officially in love with Makoto? I did remember saying that, but that was purely out of instinct. I mean, he is adorable and quite a cinnamon roll, but he needs to buy me dinner first.

I'm kidding.

Or am I...?

Since all of us were in the computer room, and we had the CD, we thought that we will watch the thing and see what in the world Monokuma wanted us to see.

(I realize that you can't watch videos with a CD but my dumb self from about 2-3 years ago did not think this through xD)

Makoto's POV

All of us agreed that we would watch the CD that Monokuma gave us. I don't know why, but it was (Y/N) who suggested that we should watch them. 

"Wouldn't something bad happen if we watch it? This could be a trap that that weird bear has set up for us." Junko questioned, twirling some strands of her hair around her finger.

"I know, and we're probably doing what douche-bag glasses guy and Satan with twin drills wants us to do, but I feel like there's nothing else we could do," (Y/N) replied as she inserted the CD into the computer drive disk. Meanwhile, in the background everyone can hear Fukawa swearing at (Y/N) saying how dare she insult the most beautiful man alive.

(I can say otherwise that a certain someone from a certain anime based on a certain webcomic that is airing right now and also is my pfp at the moment is the most beautiful man alive)

(Author, we get it, now stop talking about him and focus on the fanfic)

I gulped. I was amazed at how brave (Y/N) is acting. Just moments ago, she was somewhat scared at what was going on, but all of a sudden, she has gotten everything under control. Seeing her like that made me realize why I liked her.