Meet the Ultimates....

....Huh?

Yukiko just stood there stone face. A very attractive girl was right next to her, talking to her?! Not to say that she expected someone in rags...

Kaede: Hello? You there?

Yukiko: Huh? O-oh yeah.

Kaede: I'm the one that will be showing you around the school so think of me as guide~

Yukiko:.....

Kaede: So come on!

Yukiko: A-ah!

The girl grabbed Yukiko's hand and was practically dragging her through the halls.

Kaede: You're going to love our school, it's not as uptight and proper as people make it out to be.

Yukiko:.....

Yukiko just kept walking with Kaede with her head down barley listening to what she was saying. This wasn't what she expected at all, according to her research the people in Hopes Peak are not exactly sane, the fact that Celeste was here proved as such so it was quite a surprise when a normal person came up to her...Was her research incorrect?

Kaede: We're here. This our classroom!

Yukiko:....okay....

Yukiko's voice was quiet almost to be lost by the wind.

As she entered the classroom she made a mental note to herself.

Kaede Akamatsu: Seemingly a leader type of person who won't take no for an answer.     Helpfulness: 46%
________________________________________

The room was lively. There were people talking left and right that Yukiko had trouble hearing her thoughts.

???: Hey Shuichi I thought I told you to wait for me so we could walk to school together!

???: A-ah S-sorry.....

???: Nyeh, do you think they'll make something tasty for lunch?

???: Don't you buy your own food for lunch?

???: You're a robot so you wouldn't understand.

???: Gk! Even here I can't escape robophobic remarks....

???: Nyahaha! How unfortunate!

Teacher: Ahem! Everyone if I could have your attention please.

Teacher: We have a new student here with us today, please introduce yourself.

.... Suddenly the room clock quiet and Yukiko could feel her throat starting to dry..... Everyone was looking at her, she didn't like that.

Yukiko: U-um.....my name is Yukiko Mizuki.....Nice to....um...meet you.

There was not a voice to be heard, other than clapping the room was completely silent.

Teacher: Alright. Since you seem to be getting close with Kaede why don't you sit next to her.

She nodded my head and to the seat. Yukiko wouldn't say that she was trying to get closer to her, just that she ran into her first.

Yukiko didn't want to be friends with anyone, that wasn't her objective nor would it help her with her objective. Besides she already knows how this school life is going to work. People will start talking to her at the beginning.... Maybe try to get her out of her shell but after a few tries they'll give up.

With that being said she closed her eyes and slept. By the time she opened them it was already after school, she on her desk with a list of notes presumably notes that she wrote. Considering the fact it was a gap in her memory she could only assume Yukari took her place.

Yukiko: *Sigh* objective. I must stick to my objective.

Yukiko looked at the clock on the wall and continuously blinded. It was past curfew....

She quickly got up and ran.... Not like she knew the layout of the school. She just kept running until she eventually hit someone.

*Crash*

???: Watch where you're going!

Yukiko: S-sorry! I-Celeste?

Celeste: Huh?! Oh.... it's you. What are you doing in this school?!

Yukiko: Glad to see you too! My day is going great, thank you for asking.

Celeste: Ugh...you know you shouldn't be here.

Yukiko: Well, I have an objective by dear ol' dad~

Celeste: Objective? Care to clarify?

Yukiko: I suppose if you get on the ground and beg.

Celeste: Have you lost your mind or was it just small to be begin with?! Why would I ever beg for anyone let alone you?!

Yukiko: Ouch.... I-I just meant that you don't know what someone is like behind closed doors. They may act like a sadist but deep down their a big masochist~

Celeste: Since you have no intention of telling me what you're doing here I'll take my leave.

Yukiko: W-wait! Can you show me the way out of here? This school is really big. Ehehe~

Celeste: Fine.....

Yukiko: Thank you Celeste.

.̴̶̵̨̧̧͈͉͙͐̄̿͐ͤ̈́ͣ̏̾ͯ̌ͩͦ̍̍ͤͪ̾͒̎̑̊̆̈́͛͞҉̴̴̶̢̢̧́́͘͟͡.̸̢̜̯͙͙̳̈́̇͜͢͠͡͡҉҉̴̴̨̛͡͝͏͡͡҉.̸͈̺͍̙͖̙̝̒͗͌̓̒̂̆̅ͮͫͦͥ̂ͬ̈ͨ͗ͅ҉̡͠҉̸̡̕͘͡.̢͚̠̟͚͓͙̰̖͚̠̌ͣ̈̿̍͐̽̿̑̉̉̎ͥ̅͐͗ͭ́̕͞͏̡̢̀̕͜͜͟͜͞͠D̵̸̴̡̨̢̧̡̛̾̾ͩͨ̋̒ͦ̌ͯͫͩ̽̀ͤ̓̓̆ͨ̂ͤ̒̓̅ͫ͘͟͢͟͝͞͞o̝̫̥̯͓͉͍ͩ̈́̇̓̎̓͒ͥͥͮͪ̑ͭ̉̄̊ͯ̌̈ͬͥ͘͏̴̵́͠͞͏҉̵̴̴̧̢͝ņ͈͎̩̤̯ͧ͆͒̽̋ͭͥͤ͊̚̕҉̧̛́͜͞͏҉'̥̦ͩͫ͋̌̏̍̆̈̂ͣͦ͑ͫ̄̅̉͐͗̍̔̎҉͠ţ̶̷̩̫͇̬̩̤͎̄̓͊̍̈͒́̌̄̏̓̚ ̪̜̏͌ͤ͒ͧͦ̍̚͏̸̴̶̢̛͘͘͢͞҉̶̧͢͟͞͠ļ͚̝̣̯͕̮͚̳̟̤͕͝͏̷̴̢̡̡̛́͢͝͞҉͢͜͟͝ę̢̨̛̦͕̰̦̬̣̱͌͝͞ä̙̞́ͥͫ̐ͬ͑̏̎ͧͭ̾͊͐ͩ͒̋͐̌́ͬ͏v̷̵͙̮͚̥̠͕͒͂̊̂͌̌̇̋͋ͨ̏̏ͫ̄ͯ͐ͪ̽ͮ̆̈́̿͛̎ͦ͘ë̵̵̢̧̡̡́͑ͩ̋ͣ͛ͨ̅ͫ̍̍͊͛̊͋̅ͬ̾̑̒̓́̚̕̕̕͢͢͟͡͠͝҉͟͞ ̷̵̴̶̡̢̖͇͇̝͌͋͋͑̌ͤͣ̍ͭ̌͆̑͋̾͐͗̀̕͢͡͞͡͠͞m͉̃̓͂͗͛̉̽́͆͆̔҉͡ē͉̔̏҉̡́́

Yukiko: Ah!

Celeste: What's the matter?

Yukiko: N-nothing....

Celeste: For a hacker you're a terrible liar.

Yukiko: S-shut up! It wasn't important.

Celeste: Hm.

.̴̶̵̨̧̧͈͉͙͐̄̿͐ͤ̈́ͣ̏̾ͯ̌ͩͦ̍̍ͤͪ̾͒̎̑̊̆̈́͛͞҉̴̴̶̢̢̧́́͘͟͡.̸̢̜̯͙͙̳̈́̇͜͢͠͡͡҉҉̴̴̨̛͡͝͏͡͡҉.̸͈̺͍̙͖̙̝̒͗͌̓̒̂̆̅ͮͫͦͥ̂ͬ̈ͨ͗ͅ҉̡͠҉̸̡̕͘͡.̢͚̠̟͚͓͙̰̖͚̠̌ͣ̈̿̍͐̽̿̑̉̉̎ͥ̅͐͗ͭ́̕͞͏̡̢̀̕͜͜͟͜͞͠D̵̸̴̡̨̢̧̡̛̾̾ͩͨ̋̒ͦ̌ͯͫͩ̽̀ͤ̓̓̆ͨ̂ͤ̒̓̅ͫ͘͟͢͟͝͞͞o̝̫̥̯͓͉͍ͩ̈́̇̓̎̓͒ͥͥͮͪ̑ͭ̉̄̊ͯ̌̈ͬͥ͘͏̴̵́͠͞͏҉̵̴̴̧̢͝ņ͈͎̩̤̯ͧ͆͒̽̋ͭͥͤ͊̚̕҉̧̛́͜͞͏҉'̥̦ͩͫ͋̌̏̍̆̈̂ͣͦ͑ͫ̄̅̉͐͗̍̔̎҉͠ţ̶̷̩̫͇̬̩̤͎̄̓͊̍̈͒́̌̄̏̓̚ ̪̜̏͌ͤ͒ͧͦ̍̚͏̸̴̶̢̛͘͘͢͞҉̶̧͢͟͞͠ļ͚̝̣̯͕̮͚̳̟̤͕͝͏̷̴̢̡̡̛́͢͝͞҉͢͜͟͝ę̢̨̛̦͕̰̦̬̣̱͌͝͞ä̙̞́ͥͫ̐ͬ͑̏̎ͧͭ̾͊͐ͩ͒̋͐̌́ͬ͏v̷̵͙̮͚̥̠͕͒͂̊̂͌̌̇̋͋ͨ̏̏ͫ̄ͯ͐ͪ̽ͮ̆̈́̿͛̎ͦ͘ë̵̵̢̧̡̡́͑ͩ̋ͣ͛ͨ̅ͫ̍̍͊͛̊͋̅ͬ̾̑̒̓́̚̕̕̕͢͢͟͡͠͝҉͟͞ ̷̵̴̶̡̢̖͇͇̝͌͋͋͑̌ͤͣ̍ͭ̌͆̑͋̾͐͗̀̕͢͡͞͡͠͞m͉̃̓͂͗͛̉̽́͆͆̔҉͡ē͉̔̏҉̡́́

~