Unexpected Annoyance...

Dad:...... -Do you understand?

Yukiko: Yes father.

Ì̷̧̨̨̛͉͖̮̲̼̥̜̜̱̻̀͢͜͞͡҉̛ ̶̛̛̫̙͉̭̟͉̫͓̹͠͞͏̡̕͠͠҉҉̴̶̵̷̛̛̕̕͜͡͞͞͡҉̵̡̡̢̧̧̛̛́̀͘͝҉̴͘͢Ḩ̡̛͎̥͔͙͔̠͈̰̭͖͕͇̹̕̕͘͜͟͢͡͠a̶̷̶̱̦̖̰̖̪̬̜͟͡͝͡͏̵̷̵̶̶̧̧̨̨̀́͘͢͟͢͠͠͝͏̡͢͠͏̴̧̛҉̸̧t͔̘̞̳̣͉̮̦̗͚̭̭̺͡è̸̴̶̶̷̷̛͍̻͙̪̟̞̰̟̮̬̪̝̕͢͢͠͝ ͕͕̱̝͟͏̸̵̸̡̢̧̨̀́͘̕͜͝͞҉̷̸̡̛̕͟͟͞҉̷͢͢͝h̵̶̡̢̧̢͖̦͈̥̝͎́͘͟i̗͔͕̖͈̝̰̤͍͈̫m̥̻͙̥̼̖̦͚͏̷̧̡́̀́͘͢͡.̴̸̴̷̡̢̡̧̢̡̨̛̯̝̝̤̱̤͈͙͇̖͘͢͜͟͝͠͠͞͡͏̴̵̵͟͜͞͏̴͏̀͜͡҉̀͢͜.҉̸̷̵̶̡̢̧̢̛̛̛́̀͜͠͝͡҉̴̡͡͡.̶̴̶̸̸̶̵̶̢̧̡̢̼̻͉͕͉̺̫͘͜͜͠͠͡͞ͅ ̴͔͙̫̫͚̺̝͓̮͝͠ͅI͓̟̯̞̱̖̲̖͟ ̶̵̵̵̴̵̢̡̢̨̛́͘͘͘͘͢͢͜͢͟͟͝͝͠͡͠͞҉͡ẃ̸̶̵̴̷̷̴̡̡̨̧̥͇̦̯̦͔̬̩̬̰̳̣́͘̕͟͜͠͝͞҉҉̶̶̶̧̢̡̨̧́͘͜͢į̴̵̶̷̸̴̩̰̱̞̮̳̣̳̫̺̲̜́͘͟͜͢͢͏̸̡̢̢̡͘͝͝͝͝ş̸̶̷̵̸̨̨̧̦̗͉̀͘̕͟͢͟͡͠͝h̴̨̹̘̰̰͕͕̞̠̦͏̨͏̶̶́͘҉͢҉̵̸̶̢̡̢̧̛̕͢͡͞͠ ҉̸̷̢̨̛̀͟͜͢͞҉̸͜͢͡͏͏̕͝҉̶̵̸̷̶̡̢̛̀́͘͟͜҉̴̢̛͞҉̷h̵̡̨̨̨̩̘̯͎̳̘̙̥͎̜́͘͘̕͠͠͡ͅȩ̴̛̛̝̠̳͔̖̙̠̻͍͙̕̕͢͡͝͠͏̷̴̵̨͘͞͝͠͏̕͢'̴̧̘͢͟҉̨͘͏̸̷̡̧͘͝͝҉̸̵̷̧̡̡̀̕͢͢͜͝͏̶ḑ̷̵̴̵̵̡̢̡̢̛̰͍̘̣̜̀́̀́̀̕͘͘͢͜͠͠҉̵̵̡̛ ̥̯͚͚̀͢͠͠͏̴̷̴̨́́̕̕͟͝͝͝j̧̛͘͟u̷̷̵̶̩͚̳̺̠͜͡s̶̥͔̀͠͏͢҉̵̵̵̸̸̶̧̡̢̡́̀́́̕͘͘̕͢͢͢͜͢͟͠͡͞͠t̴̵̡̛̺͔́͘͘͜͟͝͝͡҉̴̵̡̧̡̨̢̢̧̛̀̀́̀̀́́͘̕͘͘̕͢͢͢͠͡ ͕͇̺̺̫͇̙d̤̠͔͙̦̺̮̰̺͖́͜͠ͅͅ҉̴̷̵̡̛͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͟͜҉̨͢҉ḭ̵̡̢̕͝͝ę̸̵̸̴̸̵̳̬͇̯͚̝͇̻̦͙̭̳̀́́́́́̀͘̕͘͢͢͢͟͜͢͝͝͠͞͏̢̀

_________________________________________
  *1st pov*

It was raining. I didn't bring an umbrella. I didn't feel like I needed it but now that I'm actually walking it's making me regret it.

......Do you feel lost?

Yukiko: Not really.

.......Oh...you just seemed to have a lot on your mind....

Yukiko: Well, sneaking into a school gives you anxiety whether you're used to it or not.

Hehehe...good point.

Surprisingly when I got to the school the door was already open..... like it was waiting for me. I still went through the window though, I've done this long enough to sense of trap.

I made my way quietly through the halls. There was nobody insight... All the lights were out and my footsteps echoed through the halls.

"Habits" could be a terrifying thing. Every single time I'm in an unfamiliar area I always count all the exits and make a mental note of where they are. Every single time I walk I always have check behind me if I feel so much as air near my skin. Like it or not these  habits will saved your life. And when I heard a door opening without my knowledge my legs came to a halt.

Yukiko: (That was a new sound).

... Someone's coming...

And with that my legs gave out, my flashlight , which I have been carrying,  was thrown to the ground and I started "crying" as soon as the person came.

???: ......Oh.

Yukiko: W-who a-are you?

???: Woooow! I've never been so impressed in my life!

Yukiko:..H-huh?

???: In a a split of 2 seconds you went from a roaring lion to a kitten!!! Even I can't do that!  Real impressive Yukiko-chan!

Yukiko: ...How....how do you know my name?

???: Whaaaat?! You don't remember me?! Waaaaaaah!!!!!!

Yukiko: A-ah! I'm sorry, please don't cry....

I gently patted the boy in the head.

???: Phew! Glad I got that off my chest but don't worry I was lying.

Yukiko: H-huh?

???: Names Kokichi Ouma! I have no idea who you are!

Yukiko: O-oh okay. ( Then how do you know my name?)

Kokichi: Anywho what are you doing here?

Yukiko: I lost my phone in the school so I went to look for it but I ended up getting lost...I-i'm sorry...I know that I broke into the school but I really need to find it! My parents will kill me if I don't!

I put on the best excuse I could think of. Which technically wasn't a lie.... I did lose my phone in school ..... And my parents would kill me if I don't retrieve it.

Kokichi: Hm.... Okeydoke! Let's look for it together!

Yukiko: Thank you so much! I left it in my classroom but I don't exactly know where it is.....

Kokichi: Whaaaat Booooo! Looks like this is going to take a while.

Yukiko: I forgot to ask why are you in the school?

Kokichi: Oh, I was vandalizing school property!

Yukiko: What?!

Kokichi: Don't worry, I was lying. It's my job to be here.

Yukiko: Huh? Does the school not have security guards?

Kokichi: Shush! Too many questions and you'll be just as annoying as Miu!

Yukiko: O-oh sorry..

While we were walking I made a mental note of where all the security cameras were. I was lucky that none of them noticed me.

Kokichi:....And that's why I killed my whole family!

Yukiko: Wait what?!

I realized that I'd been spacing out and when I was finally listening... This is what I heard....

Kokichi: What do you mean "Wait what?!". Where you not listening to my story?!

Yukiko: I'm sorry...I spaced out.

Kokichi: Oh that's fine, we were only talking about my past trauma.....

Yukiko: I'm really sorry!

And in this moment of constant apology one thing was clear to me..... This kid was so annoying....

~