Part one

Dark red lights lit the hallways.I walked to the only door at the end of the hall and opened it, not knowing what was on the other side.Sirens started blaring, running footsteps heard far behind me getting closer.

I froze, tuning everything out, looking at the sky, the fresh air hit my face, the pure peacefulness.I was ripped out of trance when I felt hands and arms pulling my body back into the hallway.I tried to rip them away but couldn't.As I heard the door slam shut I woke up.

"It was all a dream" I thought to myself

Gamora walked into the tent, rushing to stuff supplies into her bookbag.I got out of bed and walked over to her.

Placing my hand on her shoulder I asked "why are you in such a rush?"

"We're getting the others to help them move out, we'll be back soon."she said as she turned back around.

"Oh okay" i replied.

"Okay I'll see you later, I promise I'll come back" she said as she turned to me and kissed my forehead.

Gamora had always been a big sister to me. She was always there for me in good and bad.

As she walked out I looked at my watch.

"11:45, okay so I got 15 minutes to get outside before they leave for watch"I thought to myself.

I put on my outfit, brushed my hair, and did my makeup.I Walked out of the tent and was blinded my the sun.It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the sunlight.I looked back at my watch and it was 11:55.

"Dang, that was quick" whispering to myself

I ran towards Harriet and jumped on her back.She grabbed onto my thighs, stumbling forward a bit.

"Sleep well?" I asked chuckling

"Good, it was a quiet night"she answered looking back at me

I got off her back and walked with her.We stared at the troops packing to leave for watch.

Sonya came running to us.

"Last day guys, then we finally get to leave" she said happily smiling

Harriet and I smiled.

"We're leaving,come on let's go" someone yelled

"Shit, you guys are gonna be late" I said to them

I ran with them to the cars and walked back to camp. I saw Katie coming up to me, a little girl from the group of kids at the camp.

Hey people of the world! This is my first story,so my writing is new to this.Just letting you know Newt and the group will not be in the next part(Srry for that but please continue reading)