Part Three

It was only till a few hours later that you decided to go outside the campsite on your bike.You never put on a helmet, you liked feeling the air go through your hair and the wind on your face,felt like freedom.

You turned it on,took the brake off,and rode around.(I don't know how motorcycles work) You then saw cars infront and behind you. You don't really pay attention when riding around.

You drove up to the passenger side, Harriet was sitting there.you signaled her to lower the window.

"Heyyyy"you said."Hey Lena wanna get in"She asked.In the corner of your eye you could see a few people you didn't recognize,so you decided to give them a tiny trick.

You had a tracker on your motorcycle and it could drive by itself.you stood up on It,it still driving.They all looked at you wide-eyed exept Harriet and the driver.You jumped on top of the car,went through the roof window, and sat down between one of the strangers legs.

His hands we're on your waist and yours on his knees but you didn't care because you had to admit he was cute."So who are they?"you asked looking at Harriet."We caught them coming up the mountain"she said."Ok,names?"You asked looking at the group.

"Um I'm Thomas"someone said,right after him the rest just said they're name."Frypan,Aris,Minho,Teresa,
Jorge,Brenda" they all said exept one.It was the one that's legs you were in between.you turned your head to him and asked "And yours?"."I-I'm Newt" he said blushing like a red rose and stuttering.

You turned your whole body around so your legs were now on each sided him,chests touching,
Your arms on his shoulde
Hands running through his hair,his hands on your waist,and your faces centimeters apart.

You smirked and kissed his cheek.you leaned back and looked for his reaction.He looked shocked and finally smiled a bit.You leaned back in and whispered in his ear"nice hair".You ran your hands through his hair.You leaned back.

You smiled and said"I'm Lena".Hi's and Hey's were said scattered."Lenaaaaa" Harriet said."What?"you asked looking at Harriet."Motorcycle"she said looking out the window.Oh thx,okay guys I have to go see you at the campsite"you said looking at the group and climbing out the roof window.

You tapped your watch 3 times and the motorcycle came not even a second later.You jumped on it and signed Harriet goodbye,and drove off.You got to the camp a few seconds later,only because your motorcycle went really fast.As you got off and turned it off,Christina came up to you.