School Mornings

Hey guys I'm back for another chapter, and just for a little quick note the uniforms that Tommy and the other characters wear at school are the school outfits you seen Kairi and Selpie wore in kh2, for the guys they got plaid pants.

Tommy just had to jinx himself. He missed his bus ride and now has to run to school. Usually, he doesn't take the bus, but he promised his friend Adam to meet before class starts. He looked at his watch, no wonder his mom was rushing him, its nearly 8. Tommy gasped for air as he kept running. While he shut his eyes for a moment, he felt a sudden force against him,pushing the boy to the ground. He rubbed his head, snapping his eyes open as he heard a girl's whine. There was a girl beside him, wearing the same uniform as his, but her sleeves were longer and wearing a plaid skirt.

The girl opened her eyes, revealing to be hazel, and soon stared at the boy. She rubbed her legs appearing to have a small brusie , "Watch where you're going.", she snapped at him. Tommy rubbed his arms and gets up, sticking his hand out to the girl, " Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention."

Oddly enough the girl acccpeted his hand and gets up with his help. " It's fine I guess... ", she stared at him, "Do I know you ?" Tommy looked at her, rubbing the back of his head, "N-no....I'm Tommy if you're gonna ask, Tom for short." The girl looked at him curiously, but soon changed by giving him a small smile, "Nice to meet you Tommy, I'm Luna." Tommy returned the smile and looked at her uniform, "Are you also going to Destiny High School? " Luna nodded, "Yeah!", then gave herself a small facepalm, "Oh man, its almost time for class to start, great, one bad thing after another ." Unknowingly to Luna, Tommy was blushing a little bit of the girl. She looks kinda cute he thought. With her hazel eyes, possibly smooth soft hair, her blushing cheeks and adorable smile.

He soon mentally slapped himself, come on Tom you just meet her, nothing special at all. Besides she'll reject you. "Want me to go with you?" he said to make things less awkward. Luna looked at him questionably, "Wait what? Say that again." "Do you want to walk with me? I mean, since we go to the same school and all. " Luna blushed a bit and nodded," Sure, to be honest Tommy, I was a bit lost trying to go there. " Tommy looked at her, raising an eyebrow," Lost?" "Let's go to school already, we're going to be late!" , she changed the subject. Tommy nodded his head, "Right."

Luna soon grabbed his hand and run. Tommy was able to keep up with her, if not got ahead of her. He stopped for a moment, looking at her, "Wait, is school that way?", he turned to the right. Luna blushed in embarrassment and nodded, "Oh yeah." And soon they run again, this time at the other side where the school actually is. Unknowingly to Luna, the boy has a slight blush on his cheeks.

It's going to be one of those school mornings isn't it?

There end of the chapter! I did it! Whoooooo- yeah I suck at updating sooner, sorry guys! (especially you Luna ;~;). Well Tommy and Luna first met and he had the love at first sight. Where will that take him? And why would Luna get lost going to school? That, we'll find out later. Until the next chapter.....