5-2-4: Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-0-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a disheartening tie last Saturday, the Colgate Raiders return to Starr Rink to play the Quinnipiac Bobcats in this Friday night game tonight. With 11:30 left in the first period, Brandon Wong scored to make it 1-0 Bobcats. Charles Long and Eric Hartzell matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-0 Quinnipiac heading to the second period. With 16:20 left in the second period, Brian Day scored his eighth goal of the season to tie the game 1-1. With 12:40 left in the second period, Jean-Marc Beaudoin scored to make it 2-1 QU. With 10:54 left in the second period, Jeremy Langlois scored to make it 3-1 Bobcats. With 8:02 left in the second period, Jeremy Langlois scored on the power play to make it 4-1 Quinnipiac. Long and Hartzell matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 4-1 Quinnipiac heading to the second intermission. With 14:07 left in the third period, Brian Day scored his ninth goal of the season to make it 4-2 Bobcats. With 11:27 left in the third period, Austin Smith scored his eight goal of the campaign to make it 4-3 Quinnipiac. With 54 seconds left in the third period, Yuri Bouharevich scored to make it 5-3 Bobcats. Eric Hartzell finished off the Raiders and Quinnipiac wins 5-3. Colgate dropped to 5-3-4 on the season and 3-1-1 in ECAC Hockey play.