Remus x Logan

requested: my friend told me to (im typing on my laptop so, sorry for weird spaceing

bottom&sub: Logan

top&dom: Remus

TW/CW(get ready): rough, overstimulation, double penetration, tentacles, name calling, heat, deep throating, tell me if there's more

___________________________________________

Logan sighs as he walks to the dark side mind palace, he knew Remus was in heat  from what Janus had slipped into a conversation, Janus didn't want to deal with Remus at the moment so he managed to slip to Logan what was happening. So Logan wanted to help, and boy he did mot know what he was getting into. Janus was in the light side mind palace to not bother Logan. But Janus did help Remus a bit, giving him a couple toys and what not to help  a bit, not wanting to get his ass broke.

Logan took a breath when he got to Remus'  door, knocking three times, about to knock a fourth but the door was opened fast and Logan was pulled inside. Logan looks around the room and sees Remus curled up on his bed naked and four tentacles coming from his back and him whimpering a bit,

"Logan...what are you doing here? y-you shouldn't be here..." Remus whimpers, glancing over his shoulder,

"well, Janus told me what was happening and I wanted to help-" Logan gets caught off by a tentical wrapping around his waist and lifting him up in the air looking down at Remus, who is now standing,

"I'm going to ask this once because I wont be able to stop Lo" Remus looks at him in the eyes, "are you sure you want this?"

Logan bites his lip as he can feel the slick from the tentical seep into his cloaths and it pulsing aginst him, and to him, he thought it was hot as hell. Logan took a breath and nodded "yes...yes you can do this, I'm so okay with this" Logan mutters, seeing Remus grin and his other tentacals come up and rip off all of Logans cloaths, Remus notises something in Logansd ass grinning at him "i-i just thought it would make things easier..." Logan blushes, looking away but gets loward to Remus height, Remus nicely taking off his glasses and set them down, Logans faces bright red. 

Remus leans to Logan neck and kisses it, then quickly bites down on his neck as a tentical pulls the butt plug out his ass, Logan moaning patheticly, Remus chuckles lowly and steps back, two tentacals wrapping around his wrists. Logan bites his lip and looks down at Remus, then gasps as he felt something wet and slimy at his hole Remus smirks as Logan lets out a long moan as a tentacal slides up his ass, Logan moaning loudly as more goes up his ass, Remus groans a bit as he watches Logans face change with pleasure, after about a minute the tentacal  starts to quickly thrust in and out of him, Logan basically screams as the tentical thrusts, feeling the other ones squeeze aginst him, the one wrapped around his waist letting go, and going to Logans hole, making Logan gasp.

The tenticals that was holding his wrists, now only one was, the other one going down Logans throat at the same time another tentical went up his ass. what Remus was seeing he loved, seeing Logan up in the air, two tenticals up his ass, both thrusting at different times, and one thrusting in and out of his throat.

"god you're such a slut Logan, I didn't think you would be joying this as much as you do" Remus dirty talks, making Logan moanaround the tentical, feeling the knot in his stomach become to tight, Logan cum but the thrusting dosnt stop, but Logan cant say much, Remus watching Logans dick get hard again. the sound of muffled moans, groans and wet noises filled the room, Logan feeling overstimulated but he loved it, he was glad Janus went to the lightsides place. but he could barely think by now, all he could think of was Remus and pleasure but he was not complaining. 

Logan started to feel another knot in his stomach, Remus groaning as he starts to jack himself off, feeling pleasure from all over his body, Logan cumming for a second time, Remus still going, just faster now, The tentacal in Logan mouth pulls away, Logan panting and moaning at the same time,  but the tentacle goes back in his mouth, Remus panting and moaning as he feels close, 

"fuck I'm so close, god you're such a slut, I cant belive you are so good for me" Remus groans, Logan moaning as he says that, a little excited that he's close, after a few more minutes Logan cums for the third time, then Remus' tenticals cum green thick goo into him, Logan swallowing the cum and gagging a bit due to it all, feeling the goo fill him up. the tentacles slipping out of him, Remus now holding Logan in his arms,

"thank you Lo, you helped me so much" Remus smiles and kisses his cheek, Logan lazily looks and tries to talk buthis voice barely works, Remus just chuckles and shushes him, snapping and grabbing a rag, cleaning both of them and Remus' tentacls going away. Logan smiling as Remus lays him down, Remus gently cleaning him, Logan falling asleep after a minute. Remus snapping their cloaths back on and laying next to Logan.

"we need to do that again" Remus mumbles.

________________________________________

words: 903

hope this made one of you guys horny that's my goal

anyways this is my second or so now you know what you're getting into with this smut book, also sorry the ending was a bit rushed.