Virgil x Roman

Requested: no

Top&dom: Virgil

Bottim&sub: Roman

CW/TW: angry sex, rough, dirty talk, Roman drank a bit of alcohol but not enough where he's drunk, jealously, denied orgasm, little degrading, little praising. light bondage, little bit of spanking(not in much detail), sir, crying
tell me if i miss any!
---------------------------------------
No one's POV:
Roman knew what he was doing, he's been glancing at Virgil whenever he would do somthing remotely inappropriate to someone else, holdings someones arm, leaning on them, flirting, he could tell this was going to be that last straw. He was on the dance floor, Virgil watching from he bar, then he started to let a dude grind aginst him, Virgil slammed his glass aginst the bar, handed the bartender money and getting up, walking to Roman and yanking him away by his arm.

Virgil started to drive home angrily, Roman giggleing, excited to see what was to come to him.
"You are such a brat, you know that?" Virgil practically growls, the name making Roman squirm.

Once they made it to their shared apartment, Virgil was quick to drag Roman into their place, slaming him to the door once it was closed, kissing him deeply.
"Im going to make it so everyone knows you're mine, i want you to feel me for weeks."

Roman moans as they kiss, trying to grind onto his thigh but Virgil holds his hips still, pulling away and going to their bedroom, takong Virgil with him.

"Im going to edge you until you cry for me, until you sob" Virgil pins him to the bed, Roman gasping and biting his lip as Virgil swiftly undresses him and binds his hands with purple rope.
"are they to tight dear?" He mutters, putting his hand onto his cheeck, Roman moves his hands a bit
"No sir" Roman nuzzles his hand a bit.

Virgil smiles and nods, he dosnt want to hurt him in an uncomfortable way.
"Do you remember your safe words?" Roman nods, "the-the traffic lights"
"Good boy" Virgil kisses his head

He then notices somthing, a dark purple with sparkles butt plug in his ass, "you wanted this to happen didn't you? Made sure you were all preped for me" Virgil hums and runs his hands up and down Roman body, running his thumbs over his nipples, making Roman gasp and shudder.

He leans down and kisses his body, bitting and makimg hickeys here and there as he was digging in their bedside table. Find the lube, cock ring, and a light baddle, Roman whineing as he saw him pull them out.
"Im going to spank you each time you flirted eith somone that wasnt me, how does that sound?" Virgil says, sitting up and moving Roman so hes laying across his lap. Roman mutters green unfrr his breath and presses his face into the bed, Virgil rubbing his ass with the paddle before-

"Smack!"
"Count them slut"
"O-one sir!"
"Smack!"

This went on until it got to seven, Roman flirted with seven people, Virgil counted each time. Roman was whining, tears spilling down his face and into the bed, his ass bright red. Virgil set the paddle down and layed Roman onto the bed putting a pillow above his ass, not want his sore ass not move aginst the bed. Roman sniffles a bit and looks at his boyfriend. Virgil is to sympayhedic whem it comes to Roman so he kisses his nose gently.

"You took your spanks so well baby" Virgil says as he contiues to kiss him gently while slowly slipping the cockring onto him, "im gonna edge you twice, for the amount of times i almost broke the glass I was holding." Virgil sucks a hickey onto Romans soft spot on his neck, causing him to let out a whoreish moan.

Virgil takes off his cloaths, his body was thin but he had some muscle on his arms, enough to were he can hold Roman for a good amount of time. Roman libed his body, whenever Roman was on top he would prais Virgils body, loving everything about it.

Virgil takes the buttplug out and setting it aside, rubbing some lube on his cock, moaning as he rubbed his neglected cock. He kisses Roman as he pushes into him, Roman moaning out into the kiss. Virgil knew what Roman wanted, and he knew he wanted it rough. Virgil gave him no time to get used to his cock and was quick to start thrusting at a fast pace.
"Fuck, you're such a whore Roman, you just wanted to get me mad so i could fuck you like this" Roman keens at every word Virgil speaks moaning as he can just barely hear Virgil growl
"You're mine, only mine, no one gets to have you like i have you, you wont be able to think of anyone else once"

"C-close! Vee! I n-need to-!"
Roman dry cums for the first time that night, moaning and tugging on the rope but quickly whines as he gets over stimulated, he starts to tear up at it but in no way tells Virgil to stop, he dosnt want him to stop.

"Keep moaning slut, scream my name, crying already? You still have more to get through" Virgil teases, not stopping his thrusts, instead going harder, harsher, gripping his hips as they bruised. Roman loved the pain, loved everything, except for not being able to cum. Virgil continued to spit out harsh words, all while moaning, Romans cock hardening agian fast. Virgil pulls out, Roman whineing as he does, but hes quickly flipped to his stomach. Virgil slaps his ass then gropes it.

Roman whines at the slap and sticks his ass out a little bit to him, wanting to be full agian. Right when he was about to beg, Virgil shoved himself back into him, causing Roman to let out a strangled moan. Virgil shoves 2 finger into his mouth as he contoues his fast pace. Roman moaning and crying around them, feeling Virgils hips his his sore ass every time he thrusts back in.

"You're such a slut Roman, you could have asked but you like it when i get mad, when i fuck you so hard you can taste me" Virgil groans. Roman starts to feel the knot get tighter in his stomach agian, moaning around his fingers before dry cumming agian.

Virgil took his funger out, Roman quickly sputtering out words.
"Please sir! Take the ring off please!!" Virgil chuckles and slows his thrusts,
"You took your punishment so well whore, look at you, crying and begging at me, usually you're so confident" Virgil takes the ring off of Roman, his cock red, looking like it would explode.
"You doing okey darling?" Virgil asks quietly,
"Y-yes! Gods yes! Please- please fuck me agian, fill me, cum in me please sir- AH~!" Roman was cut off by Virgil thrusting at the fast pace agian, his movments getting sloppyer by the second.

Roman felt as Virgil started to cum into him, reaching his arm around and syarted jerking him off at the same time. Moaning, almoat screaming, as he came hard all over the bed. virgil slowly pulled out, watching his cum leack out of Romans ass. He kisses his back and quickly grabs a rag and some cream for his lovers ass.

Virgil rubbed the cram on him and carefully cleaned them up,
"You did so good Ro, I love you so much, so so much Roman" Virgil whispered as he cleaned him up, laying down next to him once they were clean.
"I love you too Vee" Roman muttered, lazily kissing Virgils lips, smiling at him, snuggleing close to his love.

"Get some sleep my prince"

-------------------------
Words: 1296

Good god that was a long one, sorry about that long ass break, remember that sex is not like this, make sure you pee after, use protection and don't just go in all willy nilly. Thank you all for reading! <3