13

SONG: EAT SPIT!, Slush Puppy

GEORGE

Feeling numb was something that I was constantly shaking hands with now days. I watched as Clay dangled his head from the seat in front of me. I've been holding him for around a week now, all bloody and bruised from obviously not me but the rodents and bugs that scattered around the basements of my giant home.

"How long?" Is all Clay whispered, his long locks drenched in red that covered the features of his face.
"How ever long it takes for you to tell me where he is." I growled as he gave a light giggle, echoing the brick walls that cried with the mice.

"It's disgusting down in the ruins isn't it?" I kneeled as he lifted his drenched head a tiny bit, revealing the large bangs under his bruised eyes.

"You've left me down here for who knows how long, rats have been eating me alive and I haven't had anything to eat so yes George." His voice so still and lifeless, "It's disgusting down here."

A rat had then approached the blonde and I to start chewing on Clay's feet. Before I could grab the broom he kicked it into the wall in-front of us. The rodent lying on the floor shaking its limbs until it went stale.

"You could've been a tad more gentle." I groaned, picking the rodent from off of the floor and throwing it quickly in the trash.

"Like I said, they've been eating me alive, head to toe, they deserve to die." He looked up and wasn't over exaggerating. His scar that lined his mouth and eye was ripped apart, blood trickling down his check and the flesh opened.

"Jeez you should get your face checked out."
"Maybe you need to kiss it better?"
"Maybe tell me where Toby is and I will reconsider."
"That's tempting." He whispered, leaning closer towards me, allowing me to smear the blood that drip onto my hand.

Clay just watched me as I paced around the room, cleaning his blood off of the tips of my fingers with a cloth. I looked over again, he just watched my every movement.

I didn't want to admit it, but gosh was Clay beautiful. His hair dripped over his emerald eyes with light freckles that covered the bridge of his nose. He had no features that made me not feel some certain way; the butterflies that roamed in my gut.

"Why are you starring at me that way." Dream licked his lips which made me feel the nervous pain become more intense.
"Why are you starring at me?"
"Because god are you attractive as hell." He winked with his eye that remained clean. 

"Back to the whole reason why you are here, where is he?" He leaned forwards again as he know swayed back and forth in the chair.
"Why would I tell you George?"
"Well, you would never leave this chair if you didn't say anything." I shrugged, pulling on his restraints that held him to the metal chair.

"Y'know, very famous people have sat in that chair."
"Do I look like I care?"
"Just saying you look the best sitting on it." I kept playing with his emotions as he swayed into the tile flooring.

"Look George, I'm not going to tell where your preppy ass where your friend is, this is a brand new change for MASK."
"I don't care about your shitty fantasies Clay, he's a child, take me then return him." I slammed my fists on his legs and he didn't move a inch, staying still as he just starred with a smirk on his stupid filled lips.