Chapter 4

I'm the morning as Jeongin was making his way to school the whole way there he couldn't stop thinking about last night.

At one point he even thought it was all a dream

He couldn't get it out of his mind no matter how hard he tried.

When he finally reached school, the day when on by normal. Jeongin was expecting Hyunjin to come up to him any moment but he never did.

The worst part was that Jeongin was expecting him to do so

He Just when on his day as usual and by lunch time Jeongin was in the cafeteria sitting with Jisung and Beomgyu.

He looked down and played with his food.

Just then Hyunjin approached his table

"Can I sit?"

"Uh yeah of course"

The excitement came back to Jeongins body

Jisung and Beomgyu were shocked, they just sat there and stared.

Again both boys looked at each other, it was hard to start a conversation.

The truth was Hyunjin liked Jeongin, he didn't know why but something made him wanna get close to the little one.

He noticed since a lot of the times he started having Jeongin on his mind.

All Hyunjin wanted to do was get close to him I mean that is what your supposed to do when you like someone right?

"Jeongin wanna come to the movies with me?"

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin

It's their second day and he was already asking to go to the movies.

Jeongin looked down he started to think

"Listen I know I approached you so suddenly and your probably confused on why I'm doing this but trust me my intentions are only good here. I'm only trying to get close to you that's all.

This made Jeongin look up

"I was wondering for the longest Hyung, I know your a nice person, it's just no one has ever really done this before it's all new to me."

Hyunjin handed Jeongin some pieces of fruit from his lunch.

He just smiled at the little one. The smile that literally made everyone go crazy over him including Jeongin.

"The let me be your first alright"
"I'll pick you up at 6"

At that moment he walked up and left

Jeomgin was left there speechless he didn't even let him answer.

Beomgyu and Jisung just sat there, all they wanted to know was how they both started talking exactly.

Jeongin just explained everything to them.

After school Jeongin went straight home, he was getting ready for his movie date with Hyunjin.

Was this even a date Jeongin thought?

He got dressed up causally

He wore a jean jacket, with some ripped pants and some cute white boots.

We heard a knock at his front door and rushed out to see who it was even thought he already knew it was Hyunjin.

He was feeling very nervous but in a good way

He had never been in a date before so he hoped everything to go good.