♥︎:.. INTRODUCTION..:♥︎

(please interact)

there was a town who had two sides, you either are with the orlando's or the massara's, there was no in between. or you were a loner but you never crossed the massara's or the orlando's

annie massara's has always been taught to keep away from the orlando's and their gang, since the two groups have been hating each-other for centuries. that was until annie met johnny orlando and her whole world flipped upside down.

CHARACTERS 𖤐

˚ JOHNNY ORLANDO .

one of the most famous men in the entire world. known for being apart of the orlando mafia since he was a child. he first killed at the age of 5 he shot a man that crossed his father, his uncle. he is a cold hearted killer and there was no fixing him, until.

quick bio ¡22 years old ! single ! apart of the orlando's !aquarius ! birthday, january 24th ! has 5 siblings ! parents are dale & meredith ! has 3 sisters ! 2 brothers !

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

quick bio ¡
22 years old ! single ! apart of the orlando's !
aquarius ! birthday, january 24th ! has 5 siblings ! parents are dale & meredith ! has 3 sisters ! 2 brothers !

        JULES MASSARA

one of the most famous woman in the world, helping her father and brother keep the family business running in the family. annie was made to kill at 10 when a man held a knife to her brother, isaak's, throat. annie has a big heart especially for her family, meaning she will do anything and everything to keep them safe.

                                quick bio !  22 years old ! single ! apart of the massara's !    sagittarius ! birthday, december 5th ! has 6       siblings ! and a step sister ! five brothers ! 1    sister ! parents are nick & katie massara's !

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                quick bio !
  22 years old ! single ! apart of the massara's !
   sagittarius ! birthday, december 5th ! has 6       siblings ! and a step sister ! five brothers ! 1    sister ! parents are nick & katie massara's !

† ISAAK MASSARA†

famously known for being nick massara's son, apart of the mafia family soon taking over with his sister annie. once their father and mother agree to allow them to take over. isaak first was apart of this mafia very young, he was about three when he got stolen from his mother and father, held captive by an enemy and after his parents got him back his father started him on gun training immediately. isaak isn't just an asshole, he has his moments but he's do anything for annie and his family.