wedding

the next morning, i woke up nervous as ever. my daddy was in my room shaking me awake, i haven't spoken to him since i was agressive towards my brother. they wanted me to start getting ready but i needed to find johnny first, i needed to confess everything i've done wrong and apologize. i met dale outside of johnny's room, he questioned why i wasn't getting ready and i begged for about ten minutes for him to let me see johnny. finally he let me past him, as i walked in i saw johnny in his boxer's but i didn't really care. i shut the door behind me, locking it so no one could come in.

johnny: annie? aren't you supposed to be getting ready?
he said firmly while covering his bulge.

annie: i've got to get thing's off my chest

i walk up to him and make him sit on the couch with me, sitting across from each other i swallowed hard before speaking

annie: i've seen william twice while we have been in "engaged"
she said with quotes.

he nodded

annie: i slept with him the first time because i was mad at my father for making me have an arranged marriage. the second time, when you made a man spy on me. it was just a make out and nothing else after that. i don't love william, i never have.

johnny: see i believe you for the first part but the second part i can't

annie: i don't know how to prove it to you, but i've never loved william. he was just kind of a fling i had on the side, the only reason i knew him was because of case

johnny raised an eyebrow

johnny: i guess you can't really prove it to me
he said jokingly.

i sighed and knew what he meant. i walked over to him, pushing him back on the couch. i sat on his lap wrapping my arm's around him, i put my right hand on the back of his head and kissed him. he immediately kissed back and after a few moments i broke the kiss, i laid my head on his looking into his eye's

johnny: i guess you can prove it

i smile at his word's, i then heard a knock on the door. i knew it was dale and i stood up and johnny sat up after me, still smirking at me. he slapped my ass before i walked off, i flipped him off before i unlocked the door to leave. as i opened the door i met dale who was smirking at me because i knew he was eavesdropping, i roll my eye's playfully at him and go back to my room.

i met my mother and daddy in my room, my mother trying to get him out of the room so i can get ready but he didn't want to leave. i push him out of the door and shake my head at him before shutting it in his face. my god he's so emotional, i don't know why he planned the whole thing. i sat at the desk so the make up artists can do my make up, isaak brought me some cookie's and i smiled at him to try and show him i wasn't still mad because i wasn't. i could tell he meant well and didn't know, i just overreacted. he sat and talked with me for an hour while they did my make up, then my daddy came in the room yelling at him to go get ready himself.

after they finished with my make up they moved on to my hair and they just did some curls, i fixed them because they didn't do them right. i stood up and realized it was time for the dress, my mother and my prep team helped me put on my dress and my shoe's. i looked into the mirror and saw myself, i looked so. so beautiful. never ever in a million year's would i think i'd be getting married to an orlando. we went outside and got into the car to take us to the church, i was getting overwhelmed with everything. i didn't want to walk in there, my daddy had to come up to me and calm me down so i didn't have a panic attack on my wedding day. as he finally calmed me down it was time to go inside and get married to johnny orlando.