•The Unknown Crush• Pt-1•

It's just a matter of time for the bell to ring. I was impatiently tapping my feet on the floor as I looked at my watch.

"1..2..3..and!"

"Krrrrrrrrrr!"

"Well students, don't forget to do your homework. I won't be accepting any cheesy excuses. So make sure you do it!"

With that Ms. Lee left the class

I was so excited to watch today's football match at our school ground. Well I am watching the match not because of my interest towards it, but towards a handsome senior in Bangtan team.

And I consider the match ground as my heaven because that's where I met him for the first time. Then when my eyes met him, I could only focus on him. All my surroundings were blurred.

His sweats were kissing his skin and the way he turns his head splashing it from his wet bangs...

My heart was beating so fast. Butterflies flying from the core of it. I was not able to control it.  I smiled at myself as I realised,

Love at First Sight

Just reminiscing those moments still gives me the same euphoric feeling. 

The interesting fact is that I don't know his real name. Everyone calls him 'JK'.

The only one who knows his full name is Kim Ah-ra, his cousin and the one and only bully.

Everyone knows that she has a crush on him except him. 

Not only her, All girls are heads over heels for him; for he's skilled and handsome too.

1.30 p.m.

I came early to the football ground, so the seats were empty. 

I took advantage of it and selected a seat near the Bangtan team and sat on it.

The whole hall was silent with only me in it.

I took my phone and scrolled down as I was bored.

??? POV

I entered the hall to place the water bottles for my hyungs and me to grab after our match. I placed it under each of our seats and was about to leave.

But that's when a girl took my attention. She was sitting on my next seat so engrossed in her phone. 

Subconsciously I was slowly engrossing in her deeply, but she didn't seem to care about it or me. It seemed like she didn't want to take her eyes off her phone.

I chuckled and left her alone there.

"She's so cute. Why I didn't get to know a pretty junior like her is studying in our college?! I don't know why! My heart says to get close to her! "

I walked with a smirk on my face, but that's when reality hit me.

"Aish! I'm a pabo! I need to get ready for the match."

A/n- Next parts will be published soon! So stay tuned! Don't forget to  Vote and Comment.