•The Unknown Crush• Pt-2•

Y/n's POV

It didn't take too long for the seats around me to fill up. It was getting crowded. 

It was fortunate for me to get seats beside Bangtan team's. Still I'm not sure that they will come and sit or not. The only thing I can do is hope.

I put the phone inside my pocket and started focusing towards the entrance, from where the team members enter the ground.

I was getting impatient. I didn't see him the whole day as he was busy with his practice and in a few moments I'll get the opportunity to drool over him with no one to interrupt.

"And here comes the pride of our college... Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

The speaker announced.

I looked at the entrance with excitement

There came the young men in order as the speaker announced

"RM...

WWH...

SUGA...

J-hope...

CHIM...

TAE...

and

JK!..."

A smile crept my face as my eyes met him. The most handsome face I have ever seen.

 My only aim for coming to the ground is to watch him play. I don't know the rules of the game. I know, it's so stupid of me. To make it worse I don't even know against whom they are playing the match.

My eyes were completely owned by 'my man'. 

He was standing at the side of the ground with his teammates, probably making the last discussions for the match.

That's when I noticed his eyes were wandering through the crowded seats. It seemed more like he was searching for someone. 

His eyes wandered and wandered until it met mine. We stared at each other in the distance, drowning into each other's gaze. His eyes casted some kind of magic spell that urged me to get more of it. I didn't dare to break the chain of our gaze.

Suddenly he looked away at his mates. He was looking down at his shoes. It seemed more like he was blush–

Omg? Is he blushing? For real? 

Aish! What am I even thinking?

Why would he blush seeing a girl he doesn't even know?

I shrugged it off as I couldn't make a perfect conclusion.

The speaker announced and the match started. All I could see was his eyes too concentrated in the game, making me fall for him more. 

I didn't dare to look away from his figure. There's nothing I wanted so bad in my life. I had a huge crush on him. 

Finally, the match came to an end. I looked at him to see him on air. His teammates were throwing him up with joy. And that's when I understood that the Bangtan team took the cup.

I know it's so dorky of me. I didn't even bother to hear the speaker announcing the winning team. Throughout the match, my eyes and heart were the only organs that worked more than usual, but my brain didn't at all.

That's when I heard a girl loud scream from a seat behind. I looked back curiously but when I got the idea, it was replaced by a fake mask of happiness.

 I saw a girl screaming with her hands high, which was holding a board saying "Marry Me JK".

I started to feel insecure. Every time I see him it's like I'm in my dreamland. But now it feels like reality is starting to hit me.

I am just a fangirl just like most of the girls. But I'm not pretty like them. I'm sure he'll not like me. All these while I was just dreaming about 'me and him'. It's so stupid of me for letting the love for him grow inside me.

I don't even have the right to get jealous, for she and me are eating almost from the same vessel. Only thing that makes the difference is; she confessed her feelings while I am still admiring him from the distance.

He also has a pretty cousin which he wouldn't reject if she confessed. The only reason behind her bullying me is, my crush for him. She made everyone believe that I'm a dork. And now, even I think I'm one.

Even if she did so much to me, I didn't back off from my heart's desire. But I promised myself I'll not confess my feelings to him no matter what. For he was my happiness, I only wanted that. I would be contented. 

Love is not about possession anyway! Sometimes it's about sacrifice too!

I looked back at the ground trying to control myself from tearing up. But it didn't help 'cuz a tear already left my eyes. I didn't care to wipe it off. 

I was looking at the team to find jungkook not among them. Just to make sure I counted each of them. There were only six. I became anxious. Unknowingly another tear left my eyes.

"Here! Take the handkerchief, Ms.  Are you crying because of our success?"

A/n- Don't forget to Vote and Comment 😃