prologue

Synopsis: 

A heart made of stone against a heart made of glass, who will win?

The answer might surprise you, as it is neither.
A certain balance must be maintained, and while one may wonder how could it be so, others understand perfectly. 

Taehyung, who had an exterior as hard and sturdy as a 50 foot brick wall, could not live any longer without him. Him, being Jungkook, whose whole being could be crushed with the slightest of touch.

You see, they complement each other in ways no other could, Taehyung made him stronger and in return, Jungkook helped him live. 

Thus creating a concept unfamiliar to both, love.

***

Jeon Jungkook, a bashful seventeen year old teenager transfers to an all boys high school, in another city. His shyness comes off as disrespectful, and his sassiness doesn't help at all. 

As a result of this, he's looked down upon by adults and is shadowed by his older brother's achievements. 

When he arrives at Eastbridge High, he stumbles across a rather enigmatic boy. Gorgeous, mysterious, and menacing, the boy with dirty blond hair, and beautiful brown eyes, is exactly what Jungkook doesn't need in his life - or so he thinks.

A cascade of events unravels; new friends, new enemies, a new crush. . . And so begins an adventure of friendships, love, mistakes, and a teenager's struggle to find his place in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so wrong, but it felt so right.

He was ready to put everything on the line, just to see the grin on their face one more time.

He was ready to risk it all, just to smell their natural musk scent. To scream in complete bliss, as he rode on the back of the other's motorbike, into the dark depths of the night.

Feeling addicted to them, was like a drug; it was so bad for him, yet he couldn't help but want more. He loved them more with every passing second, and he wasn't sure whether he liked the feeling or hated it. 

When their lips attached themselves to his, it felt like his legs were turning into jelly. His heart would burst into a fit of fireworks, and his stomach would feel like he was on the tip of the highest roller coaster in the world, that's almost about to fall. 

And he for sure did fall. Fell as hard as possible, but their love was different; It was the dangerous, risk-taking, forbidden kind. 

But it was also full of love, care, and mostly make outs with intimate cuddles following afterwards. 

They would do anything for each other, no matter the cost. 

They were each other's missing piece. Each other's spark to the bomb. 

They were a ticking time bomb, that was eventually going to go off, creating beautiful, unforgettable memories. 

Jungkook fell for the bad boy, and man, he wasn't prepared for what was coming his way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, here we have another book. This is probably one of faves, and although the plot is kinda cliche, i hope you guys still enjoy.

This is one of my books, so fluff is a must. Also angst, coz what's a story without angst.

 A few warnings

This story contains:

- Top Taehyung

- Bottom Jungkook

- Mature content (maybe?)

- Gay shit

- Boy x boy

- Angst

- Fluff

-Other ships (not sure bout this lol)

-Grammatical errors

-Bad grammar 😔

If any of the above warnings make you uncomfortable, please click out immediately. Thanks :)

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, events and places are of my imagination.

A small note, this book is set in the 2000's. 

A huge thank you to everyone reading this! Take care, and stay safe, angels <3

~Vivi :D