𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

(Episode 1:Pilot Part One)

There's two sides of the island, the figure eight that held the rich assholes and then there's the south side aka the cut where the less fortunate live

I was born a full blooded pogue, but when I was seven my mother met Ward Cameron, one of the richest guys in outer banks. Not long after dating, the two got married. And I became the step daughter of a kook.

I was forced to move from the cut, away from my friends into the figure eight, a place I despised. My new family could barely stand me. I hated it there.

But at least I had my pogue friends, that was until I became twelve and they ditched me because I was basically a kook.

That broke me, I had no one. My step family didn't care about me. My mom cared more about money. I think that's what drove me to my perfectness problem. I needed to be perfect for my mom and for anyone to want me.

I basically started to look like a kook so my mom would be proud of me. And tried to have the best body so I wasn't overweight. I have always been self conscious about that.

Anyways, enough about that, my name is Abby Martin.

The forgotten pogue and a wannabe kook.

~~~

Abby sat in her room, drawing in her sketchbook. It was of a little girl and her friends. A little girl she wished was still around.

"Abby." Sarah burst into her room.

"Sarah!" Abby screamed. "Ever heard of privacy."

The kook princess rolled her eyes. "Your mom has been calling for you. It's time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry." Abby muttered.

"You didn't even eat lunch." Sarah crossed her arms. "Your mother wants you downstairs."

Abby watched as the blonde stormed out. She sighed, wishing that they stopped bugging her.

Even after years the Cameron's pretty much disowned her, which makes sense since they didn't like her mother Rose. But she just wanted them to like her, they were siblings after all.

She closed her sketchbook, dragging herself downstairs. She frowned at the sight of the whole family sitting around the table. The only seat being in between Rafe and Sarah. Her step brother she could not stand. He made her uncomfortable and she didn't know why.

"Eat, honey." Rose smiled at her daughter.

Rose might not show it but she loved her daughter more than anything.