26-30

Back to

That villain has a crush on me

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 26-Mission

    "Do you know what to do?"

    Kang Xing had a deliberate face of evil charm and frenzied, learning from Mo Chu's words.

    After she finished speaking, she couldn't help but laugh, and laughed and rolled around the bed.

    Mo Chu looked at her helplessly, and threatened: "If you come here to see my jokes on purpose, then I will let Li Chen beat you out!"

    Standing at the door, Li Chen took a look. Coming in as a gesture.

    Kang Xing said quickly: "Stop! Stop! You can't tell if Mo Chu is joking. I said Mo Chu, your cool guy is too talented to be funny."

    Mo Chu smiled and shook his head. : "He is joking to you too."

    Kang Xing curled his lips secretly.

    She didn't feel that Li Chen was joking with her. Li Chen just made a gesture of coming in and catching her, but that is serious and can't be serious, so Mo Chu brought you the filter himself, thinking that people like Li Chen would be joking.

    After laughing, Mo Chu asked her: "Are you there yesterday? I didn't see you."

    Kang Xing shook his head late: "I'm not there, I listened to others." After a

    pause, she said again. "The scene yesterday spread throughout the entire survival area. Now many people know you. There are only a few healing departments in this survival area. Now I adore you."

    Mo Chu smiled faintly. .

    She doesn't care if she is famous or admired or not, she just wants to tell the healing powers like Fang Wenxue a rule of survival that belongs to them.

    Attacking abilities have their own rules of survival, and healing departments should also have their own rules of survival. Not every healing department has to go out and fight zombies like her to survive. She is just telling them that they were taken by everyone in their previous life. A well-known and universal survival rule for treatment.

    In Mo Chu’s previous life, having a treatment department in the survival area was the greatest guarantee for improving survival. A capable special service team would even pay a large price to support a single treatment department. A special service team without such strength would also do everything possible to treat the survival area. Make a good relationship in case you need it from time to time.

    In the sixth year of the doomsday, the treatment department has a lofty status. I would like to invite a treatment department to come out for treatment, not only to pay enough remuneration, but also to give enough respect.

    All in all, before she died, no one dared to have sex with a healer, even if she had no power to bind a chicken.

    This is very different from the treatment of the treatment department at the beginning of the last days.

    She felt unworthy for those healing departments who died before the dawn of dawn countless times.

    She came back to her senses and saw Kang Xingchi lying on her bed. She smiled and said, "What? You came here to make fun of me?"