116-120

Back to

That villain has a crush on me

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 116

    Mo Chu and Li Shen had a cold fight.

    In other words, Mo Chu unilaterally ignored it.

    After that day, they left the town and set off with the caravan they had rescued to the Caiyu Survival Area. They walked for three days along the way. Gradually, everyone realized something was wrong.

    Mo Chu looked the same as before. After Li Chen defeated the zombie in a life-changing style of play that day, facing Mo Chu's anger, he immediately apologized.

    At that time, Mo Chu only said "um", his expression tense and his face ugly.

    Like many times in the past, Li Chen had been around Mo Chu all night, almost obedient to Mo Chu, beating and scolding, and apologizing with his actions.

    Mo Chu returned to normal the next day, talking and laughing with everyone as usual, everyone felt that Mo Chu was out of anger.

    But Li Chen had the most sensitive attitude towards Mo Chu. He was the first to discover that although Mo Chu still communicated with others as usual, he ignored him.

    He pressed his lips tightly, his heart was very restless, and even changed his cold and seldom-spoken personality in the past, took the initiative to talk to Mo Chu, and even took the initiative to join their conversation, but Mo Chu treated anyone, just ignored Li Shen. .

    Li Chen tried to find a chance to talk to Mo Chu alone, but Mo Chu didn't give him this opportunity.

    The anxiety in his heart became anxious.

    On the third day, everyone found out about it.

    This discovery immediately made the atmosphere inside the Silent Squad a little weird, but as the two protagonists at the center of this incident, Mo Chu seemed to have found nothing. It should be said that he should smile. It seemed normal to a little abnormal.

    As for the other person involved, Li Shen, only Mo Chu was full of eyes. He looked at Mo Chu who was reluctant to pay attention to him, and he was rarely at a loss.

    When facing Mo Chu, he always felt a sense of powerlessness.

    His strength, his abilities, his strength, and his bravery in the face of the enemy all became vulnerable before her anger.

    Because I cherish it too much, I don't know how to treat it.

    On the third night, in the weird atmosphere along the way, they finally reached the Caiyu survival area. The caravan with them was oppressed by the weird atmosphere along the way. As the host, they found the best in the local area. Afterwards, the hotel ran away with people in a hurry, as if there was a ghost chasing behind the buttocks.

    Mo Chu returned to the room, and Moby-Dick went to send them off. When he returned, he was directly stopped by Li Chen on the stairs.

    Although the two of them were incomparably tacit understanding during the battle, they rarely communicated in daily life, and it was the first time that Li Chen took the initiative to stop him.