Chapter 4: Flustered and horny

Previously:

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard him talk with his amazingly smooth yet deep voice and say "Done starring" with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, I looked at him from up to down and said "Hmm, yeah I'm done" he was shocked but quickly regained his composure and looked at me, I turned around and took my drink, looked at it, smelt it, swirled it around, then drank it in one gulp, "Thanks for the drink" I said then left, leaving him there shocked.

⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻

Catarina's POV:

A minute later and I felt a hand on my hips, I ignored whoever it is and kept dancing.

Then I felt his hands start to travel and turned around to be met with those Red eyes again, "Can't stay away, huh" I asked smirking, he ignored my comment and turned me back around so my back was to his chest.

I started dancing with him while he held onto my waist and his hands started roaming my body, I could feel his muscles on my back, his hands roaming my body, I felt him get closer, I don't know how but he did, I felt his warm breath on my neck, I felt my heartbeat getting faster and my breathing getting heavier, he went slow and started at the top roaming my whole body, from my shoulders then to the side f my chest, down to my hips and lower to the side of my legs.

He turned me around and we were dancing in sync, I was moving my hips and he was moving his, I felt him getting hard under me, I looked into his eyes and with a smirk said "Oh, someone's excited" he looked me in the eyes with a smirk on his lips, he didn't say a word but I saw a smirk and in his eyes, there was lust and so much of it.

I was so wrapped up in his eyes, that I didn't notice his hands were going from my back to my ass, grabbing it slightly.

I looked at his eyes than his mouth, that amazingly shaped mouth of his, I bet it tastes better than it looks, I look back at his eyes, he was looking at my lips as well.

I took that as my opening and came closer to his face, teasing him, I brush my lips with his barely touching him.

"I'm going to kiss you now," he said in his deep voice but before I could comprehend what he was saying I felt his lips on mine.

I was shocked for a second but kissed him back, he tastes better than I thought he would, WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING, I broke us apart.

"I was right," he said with a small smirk, I looked at him confused and said "About what?", his smirk went bigger and he answered "You taste better than anything" I was shocked, "Pink looks good on you," he said his smirk getting bigger by the second, I was confused but then I realized I was blushing, YES I WAS FUCKING BLUSHING, I NEVER BLUSH, I need to get away from him.

I didn't wanna seem rude so I kissed him and said "Bye handsome" he didn't realize what I was saying until it was too late, I had already left.

I found the brook and told her I was leaving, she said she would come with me but I told her no and that she needed to tell me the details later, I then went to find Ricky and saw him talking to a girl, he looked uncomfortable so I went up to him to help him.

"Hey Baby" he looked at me thankfully, "Hey Babe", the girl looked at me than him and stomped off scoffing, "Thanks sis," he said sighing, "no problemo, I'm leaving," I said, "What!, why?, are you ok?" he said looking worried, "I'm fucking great, just flustered" I paused and said to myself "And horny" but he heard it.

He looked at me and was about to speak but I cut him off by saying "Guess who's here?" he looked around and looked back at me, "Diego fucking Garcia!" I said, he looked at me shook and I pointed to Diego who was looking around "What do you think he's looking for?" Ricky asked "Me" I answered truthfully, I then looked at Diego and saw him coming over here.

"Shit," I said, Ricky looked confused, "he got me a drink, we danced, very sexually and we kissed, then I left him in the middle of the dance floor," I said catching him up, "Oh shit, he's two steps away," said Ricky "Bye," I said.

I was about to leave when I felt hands pull me in, guess who it is.... yup Garcia.

"Can't keep away Garcia?" I said smirking, "No can do amor" he answered and kissed me, "You taste better than vanilla you know that," he said, I raised an eyebrow and answered "And you taste like chocolate chip cookies.....oh shit did I say that out loud", "yup," he said before smashing his lips back on mine.

The kiss was starting to become aggressive and I loved it but then my phone started ringing, I answered without looking, shit it's my work phone.

C for Cat and P for Person on the phone (the phone has a voice-changing thing so no one knows her voice).

C: "How much?"

P: "100 million"

C: "Who?"

The guy sighed and said "Diego Garcia", oh great.

C: "Deal, meet me at the alley next to the Rambo's bar tomorrow at 1:30 midnight"

I said and hung up, I guess I'm saving someone this time.

I kissed Diego and told him "I have to go", he nodded but didn't let go "can you let go," I said pointing to his hands around my waist.

"Who are you?" he said, I smirked and said "Catarina Rodriguez", "See you soon Catarina," he said in a deep sexy tone, "Bye Diego," I said and went to my car and drove home thinking about one person Diego Garcia.

I have a feeling I'll see him soon.

⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻⇺⇻

3 chapters in one day, wowwwwwwww, Proud of myself.

I think I'm gonna do Diego's pov for the next one, what do you think?

I hope you liked the little smexy scene ;) and tell me do you want more?

I'm sorry that it's short but like I said in the last chapter this is like a part 2.

Cemmentos and Votez bleaseeeeee

How do you sleep, cuz I wake up and am halfway on the floor hehe

Thanks for reading!!

Love you, humans/vamps/were-people/witches aso

**MentallyUnstableBookLover**