skate park

I wanted to blow off some steam so i went to the skate park like i do almost everyday...
  "whos that" Will said pointing to me and running his fingers though his hair.
  "Haha, Um no." karl stated and looked at Will with a shocked face.
  "whats her name." Wilbur said in a stern voice looking at karl dead in the eye. Karl looked a little panicked
  "Y/n blade, Technoblade's sister you do not want to make her mad, trust me she will kick your ass." Karl explained sitting on his skateboard.
  "Yeah kick my ass are you kidding." wilbur says getting up from his skate board.
  You got tired so you ramp up and sit on your skateboard then get on your phone.
  "im going up to her" wilbur then started walking towards me.
  "I don't think thats a good idea" Quackity says
  "Yeah whatever, he's gonna die."Karl said
  Quackity and karl look at eachother with shocked eyes. Wilbur walks over to you.
  "Hey" wilbur said

"who are you, if you want my brother screw you and don't talk to me." I said still looking at my phone. Wilbur sits down next to you.

"Thought you were gorgeous and I wanted to say hello" wilbur pulls out a cigarette "do you have a lighter?"
  "No but I know a trick" you winced.

"really? show me" wilbur said believing your white lie.

You reach into you pocket.

"one sec let me find a fuck in here somewhere"

You give Wilbur the middle finger.

"why thank you."

Quackity talking to Karl far from where y/n & Wilbur are.

"this is so weird I didn't think she would even talk to him." Karl said

"Wonder what their talking about." Quackity said

"wait nope she flipped him off" karl said

"classic"

______________________________

"what's the deal with the white stuff in your hair it looks weird" you say pointing at the white streak.
  "well i died very confusing story." Wilbur said

"Okay, I guess"
  "your have pink hair why?" Wilbur said
  "I hate it so can you fuck off and go somewhere else. Pretty please."

"well it suits you, dumbass."

"Why are you trying to get my number but you are making fun of everything about me." You say picking up your phone.
  "first of all you obviously stole that top the tags still on rookie mistake." Wilbur said
  "yeah whatever" you rip the tag off. "gotta way with it didn't I."
  "no, you didn't, the mall police are around that corner so you better run."

"fuck off,man."you roll your eyes and reach to tie your shoes.

The police come around the corner.

"you think your so smart guess what while you were being cocky and an asshole I attached the shop alarm to your trench coat good luck my man."

You get up.

"What the fuck, how?" Wilbur says standing up.
  " I have my ways."You get on you skateboard and skate past Quackity and Karl.

"hey y/n." Quackity said

"hey ducky bye Karl call you tonight."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT" Quackity shouted.

"okay I will bye."

"bye ducky"

Wilbur walks back over.

"backfired huh."Karl said

"Yeah, yeah got the tag off though, she's a bitch"
  "Thats my bestfriend shut the fuck up." Karl defended