hide and seek

@inotreiboo for the suggestion

"Hey, so I have a fun, kind of childish idea. But im bored so~ lets play hide and seek!" Karl says punching sapnap's arm and smiling.

Dream's face drops and he turns to you with a look of "please no."

"Im down." You say urging dream to play by putting your hand on his thigh and saying "it'll be fun, don't be lame Clay."

"Yeah, Clay don't be lame." Sapnap says going over and sitting next to Clay.
"Fine, whatever." Clay rolls his eyes and stands up with
y/n and the rest of them.
"Okay um who wants to be it." Sapnap says to the group.
"I can." Tina steps forward.
"Great Tina, well count to 30 and we'll all go hide.
"Okay then cmon." Y/n says to dream pulling his shirt.
Okay, one, two, three-" Tina continues counting and you run off with dream by your side, the rest go their separate ways.
"Where do you wanna hide," you say walking down a hallway.
"I don't know somewhere?"
"Huge help dream, your so smart." You say sarcastically.
"I don't know I haven't played this game in years.
"Ready or not here I come!" Tina shouts
"Shit! In here now." You pull dream into a closet in the side of the hallway and close the door.
We're so close... "sorry this is the only plan I can think of."
"Its fine" he reassures. Were really close, close enough to where if I wear too look up and he looks down ours lips would be centimeters away from eachother.
"Hey y/n" he looked down.
"Yeah" I look up. Shit. I quickly look down again.
"Your hands on my stomach."
"Its literally the only place I can put my hands. Your hands are on my waist so."
"Point taken." We can't move both our shoulders are pressed up against the door and the other side of the wall.
I could hear him breathing on my neck, its soothing in a way.

I need to stop.

"How long till she finds us." Dream says.
"I don't know could be a couple minutes could be 30 who knows, has she found anyone?"
"I don't think so." I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.
"Someone's coming." I say
"Probably Tina."
"Nah duh." Dream covers my mouth as someone stops at the door hes looking at me with those green eyes. They walk away.

Dream's pov

I don't remember her eyes being this pretty, she looks like a Greek godess.

Her phone buzzes. She looks at the glowing screen and rolls her eyes out of annoyence.
"Whats wrong." I say
"Wilbur is being a fucking dickhead." She says rolling her eyes once more and looking up at me.
"Im sorry."
"Its definitely not your fault your perfect... I mean you did absolutely nothing wrong." I look down at her and smirk. Beautiful I thought. I put my hand on her neck my pointer finger is along her jaw line. She look at my eyes, than my lips than my eyes again. We both go in at the same time but when ours lips are barely-

Your pov
"Hello!, found you guys..." her eyes go a little shocked "im not gonna tell anyone." She whispered, we sighed with relief. And walked out of the tiny closet. "Finally found them." Tina rolls her eyes playfully as everyone that was just playing the game was in the living room.
"Finally,Jesus. Well we are all hungry so etheir we can order takeout or go somewhere." Quackity said going on his phone.
"Im fine with ethier." Karl said.
"I honest haven't gone out in a while, me and Wilbur usually don't go out, on like dates and stuff." Dream looked at me in shock and then sifted his eyes and he had the tiniest smirk on his face.
"Thats it, were going!" I looked shocked at Dream's quick answer.
"Okay then, but where?" Karl said.
"We can go to that mini golf place on dale Street, me and y/n went there we we were together it was really fun." Dream suggests, that was our first date I thought.
"Yeah, that sounds great." I say agreeing to the now hyped up man.
"im down, quackity said
"Yeah" All the rest of them say in unison.
"Cool! Its about that time so let's all get ready." Tina said grabbing my arm and dragging me into her closet in her room.
"Dude, dream is totally flirting with you." Tina say taking a dress out from the closet.
"What? No he isn't." I scoff and shake my head at the dress.
Tina puts the dress back on the rack "uh, yeah he totally is. What about that time in the closet, I swear you too were about to kiss."
"Okay, yeah maybe, but I have Wilbur and hes really calm an-" I had just realized. "I have nothing in common with Wilbur!" I pull out a shirt and some shorts for Tina. She shakes her head, I put them back.
"But...you have everything in common with Dream you only broke up with him cause of the long distance." Tina said back pulling out a dark neon green dress with a leather jacket and black doc Martin's. I shake my head yes and go in the bathroom to change.
I get the dress on, I put the shoes and I throw the jacket over my shoulders and exit the bathroom.
"you look amazing." Tina said in her own outfit now with a rose pink dress with a white puffy coat on with sneakers.
"Likewise you look stunning, Karl is gonna love it."
"What you mean by that."
"Oh im just kidding. i mean there was a slash j by that sentence but."
"Y/n quit it!" Tina playfully slaps my arm. I laugh and I open the door to the living room and Dream is out there in a black flannel,a dark green shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.
"Twinsez" Dream said laughing a little.
"Yeah like its fate." Tina spoke nudging me towards him. The rest of the boys came out.
"We ready," Sapnap spoke
"Yeah." Me and Tina nodded