Part 8

You and dream exit the house walking close to eachother and dream strikes up conversation.

"So Wilbur huh?" He said walking beside you.

"Um, yeah its pretty new I don't know how you feel about it though it moved really fast."

"Oh well good for you, glad you are happy."

" yeah...happy yea so um how's your love life been so far, thats sounds pretty weird but.."

"Nothing much honestly, I haven't really gotten out there since you, I couldn't really stop loving you if that does anything."

"Oh..."

You want to say " I haven't stopped ethier." But you couldn't cause you "love wilbur"

You stop in your tracks, he notices and stops too.

"Whats wrong."

You don't speak and just hug him, your arms around his neck and your head buried in his chest. He knows what it means he knows you love him but you just don't want to hurt any feelings.

He lightens the mood by saying "you're almost too short to reach my shoulders n/n."

You laugh and unwind from dream and you guys continue walking.

You guys get to the door and knock. Tina opens the door.

"Yes, finally come in!" Tina exclaimed.

You enter the apartment first then Dream follows.

"Yay! Your finally here, how was the skate park." Karl said

"It was fine I fell though so I guess that dums it down a bit." You say while dream lightly pets your scratch on your forehead.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Sapnap asked

"Yes im fine, Dream took care of it."

"Course he did." Sapnap said.

You giggle, dream softly wheezes and you guys sit next to eachother on the couch.

TBC

GIVE ME IDEA OR ENDGAME WILBUR OR DREAM