i n t r o

Amelia McKenna was silent, calm and obedient. She was a good girl, with a lot of potential, and came from the perfect family. She was a Kook.

JJ Maybank was loud, stubborn and reckless. He was a bad boy, and came from a broken home. He was a Pogue.

They were from two different worlds.

But that was the beauty of it. Two people who were so different from each other, have never been more perfect for each other.

Amelia never imagined that she would be back in Outer Banks with the same boy that she had left behind those two summers ago. Trying to live life with a good head on her shoulders and following down the path of success, going to college while working full time as an editor's assistant, she battles letting that boy back into her life.

JJ couldn't believe that the girl that he had fallen in love with and never once stopped thinking about was back in the Outer Banks. Trying to get by on his own, taking care of his dad's house and provide for himself, he was ready to fight with all of the strength that he had not to let that girl slip away again.

But that was the beauty of it. Fate wouldn't let them escape each other a second time.

AMELIA MCKENNA

"I look at you and it's like my heart tells me that you're the missing piece

"I look at you and it's like my heart tells me that you're the missing piece."

JJ MAYBANK

"But you're back

"But you're back. Back here, with me. That has to mean something."

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT own any of the Outer Banks characters or plots. ONLY Amelia McKenna and her family. My story uses some events from the Outer Banks show, but a lot of it is my made up events.

The Outer Banks characters ARE NOT supposed to be exactly like they are in the show and this includes some of their events/storylines from the show.

You MAY NOT use my plots or characters that are my own work.

SPECIAL MENTIONS
This book is dedicated:
To B, who has supported me every step of the way.
To my friends, who have been so helpful and uplifting during my writing time.
To my readers, who without, this wouldn't have been possible.