💃🕺grom💃🕺

(Gus POV)

it was another year for grom and i just finished talking to the crowd. i saw amity and luz dancing and others even willow had a date which kind of made me feel lonely. i walked over to a bench and sat down looking at the happy couples dance "hey you good?" i looked up to see matt standing in front of me "yeah why" "well your sitting by yourself and everyone else is dancing" matt said "oh i dont have anyone to dance with so yeah and all my friends have dates" i said looking away "if its not to weird would you like to dance with me" matt said with a tint of blush as he reached out his hand to me. i looked up and smiled "sure id love to" i grabbed his hand and we walked to the dance floor. matt slowly wrapped one of his hands around my waist and the other held my hand.

 matt slowly wrapped one of his hands around my waist and the other held my hand

(heres how the pose looks like)

we started to dance and and take slow steps back and forth. matt then spun me and we both laughed "this is fun thanks for doing this matty" i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck matt smiled back and put his arms around my waist and pulled me in. i slowly rested my head against his chest "anything for Augustus" we both danced with each other hugging each other tightly this was the best grom ever.

(A/N sorry if my one shots are short they are normally gonna be like this cause im lazy af)