💞🏈sports 🏈💞

a/n: sorry for not updating i have school and all and its hard writing stories for all of you ill try and update more often :)

(Gus POV)

it was sports class and i wasn't in the mood to do it Luz spent all night texting me on advice with amity and i got no sleep to top it all off, Matholomule was here and i didn't want another school day with him bothering me. "ok everyone today we have baseball pair up in groups of 2 and start batting!" the coach basically screamed out. everyone was already in groups and i was left out ugh why can't luz or willow be in this class. "gus you'll be with matty here since you two don't have partners" the coach said while dragging Matholomule to me. "why him! out of all people" Matholomule said irritated. "now now matty you don't want me to send you to detention don't we" the coach said glaring at him Mattholomule just scoffed and grabbed me walking to the baseball pitch.

(Matholomule POV)

i grabbed gus and walked over to the baseball pitch "ok i'll throw you bat" i said tossing him a bat "umm ok" gus said nervously as he walked away getting in position. i was in my pitching position and looked over at gus he looked pretty cute with his baseball cap...shit! no i don't like that wannabe i threw the ball at him and he missed i wasn't really suprised tho he looks like he never batted in his life. after a couple of practices failing i got kind of bored he didn't bat a single ball! "oi gus" "yes matholomule" "do you want me to show how to batt?" i said putting my hand on my hips "yes please" gus said scratching the back of his head.

(Gus POV)

Matholomule walked over to me and stood behind me. he then placed one of his hands on my hips and his other held the my hand on the batt i felt my face heat up at his sudden touch. "ok so first you swing the batt behind bend your knees a bit then aim at the ball then swing and finish with the batt behind your head" matt says still with his hands on me. we then put a ball in the baseball shooter "you ready?" matholomule said looking at me "yep" i smiled he then held me again in the same position. then the baseball shooter launched a ball Matholomule guided me i then swinged the batt and hit the ball. i did it i really did it! "i did it mat i did it!" i said turning around to him "good for you twerp" he chuckled with a tint of red spread across his cheeks i looked down to see matholomules hands on my waist and my hands were on his chest. i slowly looked up to see him blushing "i-im sorry" he said taking his hands away from me i giggled and walked up to him our faces inches away from each other "your cute when your flustered" i snickered "s-shut up" he scolded i smiled.

(Matholomule POV)

gus smiled at me it was so adorble he then suddenly placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me on my other cheek. "see you tomorrow matty" he said walking away. i held my cheek my face was beat red. i looked at gus walking away and smiled what an adorable dork.