1. New Neighbor

2:52 PM, at home

- Dixie's pov -

"Everly Belle D'amelio, If you don't stop running around I will take away your tablet" I'm literally a 19-year-old chasing a 2-year-old around my house. Life is great. "Mommy I don't want to go to Grandma's house." Everly started whining. "Fine, I'll take you to the studio with me, IF you behave." Right as I say that, she stops, and walks towards a window, and puts her arms up. I pick her up so she can see the window. "Look, mommy, new person" A guy with brown fluffy hair and clear tan skin, was bringing in boxes. He looks around twenty-ish. I put Everly down. "Mi Belleza we have to go." It means my beauty in Spanish. I grab her hand and start walking with her to the car. I pick her up and put her in the car seat. In the corner of my eye, I can see the boy looking at me. To be honest, he IS cute, but nobody ever wants to date a teen with a toddler.

- Noah's pov -

I just moved into a neighborhood in Los Angelos. All my family lived in Arizona, but since I got popular on TikTok, I decided to move to Cali. While I was bringing in boxes, I saw a little girl, I want to say, a toddler? Staring at me through the window, and a girl, dark hair and she looked around my age. I was going to go grab another box and I saw them again. I think they're siblings? She kinda looks like the songwriter Dixie D'amelio but eh I could just be seeing things. She was putting the toddler in a car seat. Then, the girl around my age got in the car and drove off. She is kinda cute though.

10:21 PM

- Dixie's pov -

I put Ev to sleep 3 hours ago but I can't really sleep. There's a window in my room and I love to look out of it. This time is different though. I see blue LED lights on. I saw a trend on TikTok where you write stuff down on paper and tape it to your window. So I went into the office room, grabbed a piece of paper, grabbed a pen, and wrote down "Hey, what's your Instagram." I put tape on the paper and stuck it to my window. Around an hour later, I look out the window and see "NoahBeck, wbu."I'm pretty sure that name was on my discovery page once.
I write down "DixieDamelio"and stick it to my window, a few minutes later i see a dm from him

we start chatting until i realized it was 1 am, being a toddler mom worns me out so i told noah goodnight and went to sleep

- Noah's pov -
i was right, my neighbor is THE Dixie D'amelio and the toddler is her daughter. Dix is a few months younger than me since i'm 20 and she's 19. I thought she would be rude since like, you know, she's famous, but she's so down to earth. It was 1 am and i was still texting her. She decided to go to bed so i decided to go to sleep too.

Next day
- Noah's pov -
I went over to her house and she's even more beautiful in person, her daughter, Everly, had asked me if i was her dad. Dix told me her daughter never met her dad since he left her. That's a shitty thing to do if i say so myself. I had to explain to Everly that I'm her mothers friend.
"Noahhhhh will you mind watching her while i go to the store, I'm going to go buy some cupcake mix" I nodded my head and Dixie left to the store. I was watching Cat in the Hat with Everly and she was about to fall asleep. I picked her up since she was fairly small for a 3 year old. I walked over to her room and put her on her bed. I gave her a stuffed animal that was in her bedside table and covered her in her blanket. I tried my best not to wake her up. I then went back to the living room and sat on the couch watching tiktoks

A/N: sorry it's short but i can't write these for my life lmfao
word count: 740