Epilogue

"Dear Dandelion." The voice beyond the vast void of the world echoed as the leaves fall letting the wind carry them to a new place, "I hope that you're doing well, I'm here now at the proper location where we settled down and camped."

"I hope the Knights are doing well, considering that Lev came back I'm sure it wouldn't be too much work since the last night." The voice continued to drift off, "I know it's been weeks since I left, but I miss you already. And honestly, you may be right about this, but a duty is a duty."

"I want the both of us to eat at Good Hunter again, the food here isn't bad, it's great even. But it's something about those Hash browns and Pizza that keep me going." Again they go on, "We should even take Lev with us, just the three of us. I think that would be nice."

"Anyways, if you're wondering how I'm doing then just know that I'm alright. The trip wasn't that harsh and I got here pretty quick. So far we haven't investigated a thing, I'm sure that we're gonna find something soon." They seem to chuckle as some thoughts ran into their head, "I wonder what we're gonna uncover this time, this is always the thrill of the hunt, or at least that's what some hunters at Springvale told me at least twice when I help them."

"Now, since I'm not there I should take it here to remind you to always take care of yourself, take breaks when it gets a little rough okay? And always remind Lev of how much I'm proud of him yeah? I love both of you, so very very much. I won't make this any longer so yeah, this is it for now. I'll send more letters soon!"

———————————————————————————

"Yours truly, Valor." The voice of a familiar jet-black-haired boy sets itself inside the Office of the Grand Master.

Levison panned his head at Jean smiling as he received news about his father. It seemed to be early in the afternoon as the two were resting a bit, from the abundance of paperwork and jobs they have to do.

"Do you want to send him a letter as well?" Jean then asked as she took a slip of paper and readied some ink.

Lev nods, "Though maybe later, I would like to finish work before I send him a letter, just so I can properly think of what to say."

Jean understood as she gave him a warm smile, "Speaking of work, I do believe someone had commissioned at this hour."

"I see, I'll get on with it then." Lev without hesitation immediately agreed and took the job.

"Thank you for helping."

"We have to do so, I wish you a proper rest Grand Master."

"And I wish for a successful mission." She smiled, "Be sure to come here if you're troubled, I will help you as well if anything goes wrong."

Lev nodded as he smiled at her as well, "Thank you, Mom."

Jean perks up as she heard those words escape from his mouth, Lev then covered his mouth as his face flushed with embarrassment turning into a shade of pink.

"M-My apologies M-Mom! I-I mean Master Jean- No! I meant...!" He babbled as he took a deep breath, taking his time, "Thank you... Grand Master Jean..."

Jean then stood up as she walked over to him, "It's okay." She then hugs him tightly, "I'm happy to hear that from you, I was worried that I... was going to make this relationship of ours a bit awkward."

"O-Oh, please... I'm the one who's worrying about making things awkward..."

The two broke the hug and smiled at each other, before settling down with a laugh. Knowing that both had already accepted them as different people now in their lives, and know that they both hold a very important relationship as well.

He waves his arm as she does so as well to see him off in his duties.

Just as soon as he exits the headquarters a familiar blue-haired woman was waiting for him outside, it seems that even then some stories are still yet to be told as two went on outside the walls of Mondstadt. To keep the city safe, to keep it free.

As to where the wind blows, the Anemo Archon shall look over you, and your spirit.

Fin.