Chapter 1

It was a bright day in the village hidden in the leaves. The academy was going to start...well...it was...until they saw a certain blonde boy was not in the class. Naruto Uzimaki, the younger twin of Naruko Uzimaki. The twins were the completely different from each other. When Naruko studies, Naruto plays. Naruko arrives to class while Naruto paint's the stone faces.

~Naruko's POV~

I arrived in class and sat next to choji while I waited for class to start.

" Alright everyone it's time to start class" Iruka-sensei shouted

" Iruka-sensei! Naruto isn't here!" Ino-pig said

I wasn't surprised honestly speaking, Naruto always paints the stone faces. I had a bored expression. And started to zone out looking at sasuke. The way his jet-black hair is, his black eyes which I could get lost in, everything about him is so cu-

"Hey pinapple!!" screamed Sakura, who snapped me out of my thoughts.

" What do you want forehead?" I hissed at the pink haired girl.

Sakura Haruno, also known as forehead. I hate her so much. I mean I already don't like the girls fangirling over sasuke but geez she is the definition of ANNOYING AND USELESS. ( A/N: Amen to that. Sorry to all the Sakura lovers out there!)

" Stop looking at MY sasuke!" she hissed back.

" Watch it forehead! Sasuke is mine!" Ino-pig yelled

"No he's mine!" another girl shouted

" Back off he's mine!" yet another shouted

And there it is. The routine of yet another annoying day at the academy.

" Would you all just fight over sasuke somewhere else and not by my desk?! I snapped

Now Now Naruko keep your temper under control

' HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KEEP CALM WHEN THESE ANNOYING BRATS ARE EVERYWHERE?!'

Ignore them Naru-chan

'EASY FOR YOU TO SAY KAT! YOUR NOT ME!'

Look class is gonna start. After class why don't you eat some ramen to cool off?

' Your the only one who ever cares about my ramen' I fake sniff

Kat just roll her eyes and goes back to sleep

My brother and I have the Nine-Tailed Fox in us. I apparently have the more chill and easy going side...while my brother has the more rough side.

" Come on Iruka-sensei!" Naruto whined

" Uh..what's going on?" I asked Choji

" Because Naruto goofed up when have to review the transformation jutsu!" Choji whined

I just shrugged. It wasn't really that big of a deal.

What's with the whining?

'Cuz Naruto goofed up we have to review a jutsu'

What's so bad about that? Why are they so annoying?

' I don't know Kat'

I wasn't paying attention until someone bumped me on accident. It was Naruto's turn

" TRANSFORM!!" Naruto yelled

And Naruto did the 'Sexy Jutsu' but what was embarrassing was that it was a female Naruto...WHICH LOOKED LIKE ME!!!!! My hair started to flare up. I ran over and punched Naruto on the head.

" OWW!! Big sis whatcha do that for?!" Naruto whined

" DON'T YOU 'Big sis' ME! DON'T DO THAT JUTSU, IT'S EMBARRASSING NARUTO!" I scolded him with a bright pink face. But that jutsu had a certain Uchiha stunned.

~Sasuke POV~

Naruto did a sexy jutsu which looked like Naruko. It was an older, naked version of Naruko. All the boys were stunned which made me a littl- ok A LOT jealous. How dare the look at MY Naruko like that! Wait-d-did I just call Naruko mine?!...I mean that would be nice...KEEP IT TOGETHER SASUKE! I blushed slightly but turned around so no one saw me...at least that's what I thought...Naruko saw me blush....OH NOOOOOO....SHE SAW ME...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO...OK OK I NEED TO CALM DOWN...breathe sasuke. Breathe sasuke.

~Naruko POV~ 

As I was walking back in line I saw sasuke blush. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NARUKO SHUT THE HECK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

'SHUT UP KAT SASUKE BLUSHED AT MEEEE KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Humans -.-

' Don't judge!'

Whatever I'm gonna sleep

'Ok sleep well'

-----------------------------------------------------

Me: Ok that's a rap

Naruko: Awwww come on already???

Me: YES ALREADY

Naruto: BUT I CAN GO ON MUCH MUCH LONGER CUZ I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE!

Naruko and Naruto: BELIEVE IT!

Me: Maybe I'll update soon

Naruko: ALRIGHT

Sakura: SASUKE IS STILL MINE THO!

Me: Sakura...SHUT UP! OK THAT'S ENOUGH FROM ALL OF YOU!

Everyone: Y-yes Cris

Me: ALRIGHT EVERYONE Crimson out~