Chapter 3

~Naruko's POV~

"Flying Thunder God Jutsu?" I questioned Kakashi-sensei

"Yes. That Jutsu was made by you father, Minato Namikaze. When he created that Jutsu, he a title 'The Yellow Flash' " Kakashi-sensei explained. My dad is so cool! 

"When how long will it take for me to learn it?" I questioned

"Your father took 2 years to learn it...so maybe you might take 2 months maybe less. Kakashi-sensei answered. I'm so excited! Better get home before Naruto messes up the place.

~Time skip brought to you by Kakashi-sensei reading 'Make Out Tactics'~

When I arrived home naruto was asleep. He looked so peaceful. I love my little bro.

'Save me the affection'

"Oh shush Kat"

She just rolled her eyes and went back to sleep

~Time Skip brought to you by Minato and Kushina~

I woke up groggily to get ready for the academy. I attempted to wake up Naruto. Empathize the attempted. He wouldn't get up so I did the only logical thing. Get a bucket of water and dump it on him. And the surely did the trick. "HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA??!!" Naruto said angry but you could tell he was still sleepy. "Naruto...TODAY WE ARE GETTING A SENSEI AND YOU OVERSLEPT NOW GET UP AND GET RRADY NOW OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU" I said angry with my hair starting to flare up. "O-o-ok I'm going n-now" Naruto stuttered as he got ready. Little brothers can be a pain in the neck. There was only one thing that could have made me calm. Ramen. I made naruto's breakfast left it on the table for him to eat and then I left to eat some ramen.

~Time skip after she ate the ramen and I'm lazy~

I arrived to the academy and when I entered there little to nobody inside the room. So I decided I would try the Flying Thunder God Jutsu. I tried and tried and yep no luck at all, so I said that I'd try another time. I walked back into the classroom(A/N: She was training outside) and saw everyone arrived...surprisingly Naruto was there as well. I walked back to my seat and waited for my name to be called so that I can be on a team.

"Ok Team 7, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Naruko and Naruto Uzimaki" Iruka-sensei informed us. Sakura got excited when she heard that she was on the same team as Sasuke. Naruto got happy when he heard he was on Sakura's team, I was just neutral, I got happy when I was on the same team as Sasuke but of course I didn't show it.

PEEPS I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE T^T
I HAD SCHOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I AM SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY. BUTTTTT I'LL TRY AND POST MORE OFTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Also, I'm making a book completely off y'all requests so if you have requests DM me or put it in book. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Crimson~Out~