Intro

HEY just a quick authors note before I start, this book will have mature themes as well as smut, and if there's ever a chapter where a TW is needed I will have one there. I'm also going to attempt a slight slow burn idk we will see

Second of all, I love Mikasa dearly so this isn't going to be a fanon interpretation of her. Honestly hate reducing her down to it so hope you guys are fine with that!

Third of all, this is a female reader but it is also poc inclusive :)

Now without further ado..

-

This was not what you signed up for.

It wasn't even a big deal. In a few hours it would probably mean nothing, but when you were tired and irritated from being pulled out of your sleep because of the stupid fire alarm, it was practically the end of the world. Not to mention you fell out of your bed once you heard it. It was like an alarm clock, except ten times louder and a hundred times more irritating. How else were you supposed to react?

This wasn't anything entirely new either. Marley University was full of nuisances that liked to pull the fire alarm for their entertainment. It was just the doing it in the middle of the new that was annoying. At least when they did it during the day, it got you out of class so you weren't bothered by it.

So now here you were, dragging yourself outside in in your baggy pajama pants and your just as baggy t-shirt, which wasn't exactly the way you'd prefer to present yourself but you were too tired to care.

Besides, by the looks of it, everyone else was too. They looked the same way you felt, so appearance wasn't really something to worry about.

You looked to the right of you, trying to see how your roommate Mikasa was reacting. No one would really be a fan of being woken up like this, and even if she was bothered it it's not like you would know. The girl hardly complained about anything, and you didn't see how she did it. You couldn't go five seconds without throwing your two cents in.

"You okay?" You asked, slightly nudging her.

She gave you a small nod, squeezing the blanket around her tighter. You wish you would have brought yours, though to be fair you also weren't one hundred percent aware of what was happening. Apparently Mikasa was.

"Y/n!" You heard from behind you, jumping slightly. You turned around, making out two of your friends that were now walking your way. The building gave off enough light to where your entire outfit could be seen, and you could tell this by the smirk on Onyankopon's face.

"Cute pj's."

You huffed in amusement, shaking your head. Next to Mikasa, Onyankopon and Jean were the closest to you at Marley. There were others in the friend group, but it was those three that really stuck since the beginning. You couldn't really complain either. They made college half as unbearable as it could have been.

"What's going on?" You asked to no one specifically.

Jean shrugged, "beats me, I heard someone say something happened in the laundry room but who cares."

"Me you idiot," you scowl. "Wasn't exactly planning on waking up until I had to, now just for this I might skip the entire day."

Jean narrowed his eyes and grinned, "no balls."

"You done?" Onyankopon asked, eyes traveling back and forth between the two of you. Jean leaned forward and lightly slapped you upside the head, smirking while doing so but you didn't have the energy to fight back.