BONDING WITH EACH OTHER 😍💞✨💖

Again I'm late! 😭😭😭😭

Sorry for not updating.

Happy reading 📖...

(edited)
______________________________________

[AABOLI🥀 ]

Dev... Dev.... Dev.... Dev.

I really need to stay away from you. I can't let my life go downhill again like a rolling rock. And now it involves janvhi too. I can't risk her life. She is my Lifeline. I can't imagine my life without her. And today, I almost lost her, just because of Dev. If only I hadn't let her go with him, she would have been fit and fine, playing and laughing around. Sigh. I don't know what to do.

I first thought Dev gave her peanuts but now when Aahana says mom(devs) accidentally fed her, I am in a dilemma. I can't go and ask her why she fed my daughter the restricted food! She is/was my mom, though I have divorce Dev, she is still my mom. I said in anger that I will talk to her but I really don't know if I can.

I left the ward and came out to see mom seated on one of the metal chairs, hair hands clasped together like she was praying. She mumbled something which is inaudible from where I'm standing. I slowly went near her and sat on my knees.

"mom." I called her. I don't know if my voice came out as normal or in anger.

"Aaboli! Oh goodness I'm so sorry, due to me that little girl in there. Please forgive me. I didn't know she was allergic to peanuts. I made them because Dev loves peanut curry but if I had known I wouldn't dare to do that. I'm sorry dear." She said she would cry anytime. Oh dear.

" mom... Mom... Calm down. She is alright. Doctor said we have to keep her under observation, but she is fine. Please don't panic and don't cry. " I tried to console her.

" But because of me, she is in Aaboli! She might be in pain. I know how your anaphylaxis was. I was afraid when I saw you in that situation and now I have to see that little girl. I'm sorry. It's all because of me" she said in a really sad voice.

My heart dropped in my stomach as I heard her voice. My mother anger side was long gone. I got up and took her in a hug.

"No mom, it's not your fault. You were having good intentions. Don't be sorry. I said she is better than before. Stop blaming yourself. Janu might feel bad. You know she is one of intelligent girl who can't see anyone sad." I said and chuckled at last remembering her efforts to make me smile if someone is sad.

" she is really adorable Aaboli. ''Mom said with a smile.

" Do you want to meet her? She is sleeping but you can sit beside her and can re-visit tomorrow. What do you say?" I ask her.