chapter 1

It's a rainy night. Y/n just finished her job. She work as a secretary. Gotta be the most stupid decisions in her life. She rarely come home and had no time to spend with her family. Actually the family she mention is her brother. Her parents usually busy with works.

"I'm home. Jace are you at home? No? Well looks like it just me. Again"

Y/n go to kitchen to give her some reward for her hard work. As she make herself instant noodle, she heard sound from front door.

"Jace just come home? It's 12am. Did you get in fights again? Want me to make something to you? Omelette? Or want me to cook you something? "

Y/n hear footsteps going to upstairs. Y/n know that jace had something to do with a gang. She tried to knock some sense to her brother but it's useless. He never listen. He also distancing himself whenever mom and dad come home.

_____________________________

Y/n pov:

'why did the president suddenly want to hold a meeting? My boss and I still has plenty of things that need to be done. Well,who am I to complain. After all he the one who paid my salary'

Knock knock

"Sir, the president suddenly want to make emergency meeting. It will start in few hours. Would you like to take a lunch break first? I think it gonna be a long meeting."

"Why did he suddenly want to held a meeting? We already so busy. Never mind. You can take a break too. Don't be so late though."

"Thank you sir."

I want to buy something that can make me full for a while so I decide to check the family mart near my office. I take mineral water and diet coke. I see there only one dorayaki left. I took it, it kinda reminds me about my brother. He like dorayaki.

"There is no dorayaki left?" Ask a man with scar at his face. He look at me and stare at dorayaki at my hand.

"Here you can take this. You must really like dorayaki." l just give up on that dorayaki since he look desperate.

"Thanks." That man keep staring at me and still didn't take dorayaki at my hand.

'Don't tell me this is movie scenes where the hero fall for heroin. Heh cliche.'

"Sir you taking this?"

"Ah yes. You really a savior. This kid that I babysit keep throw tantrums because of this dorayaki."

He take dorayaki at my hand and go straight to cashier.I go buy some bread and chocolate bar so I won't feel tired for the meeting.