chapter 2

Y/n and her boss arrived at the meeting hall 5 minutes early. Y/n spot a familiar face. That man at family mart early. He's there standing with some purple mullet hair while the long white hair man sitting on the chair.

That scar face notice y/n. The most embarrassing time in her life. He keep stari from the start meeting to the end. She can't focus on him cus she need to note everything that be point in meeting. Seems like their company will work together with this man. The meeting took at least 2 hours.

"Let's go. The meeting finally end. You can submit the work next week since it's already weekend."

"Okay bos. Is there anything else?"

"Please beware of those guys earlier. They are bonten. The worst criminal organization. It's a good thing that they have some legal company. It won't effect us if we only do legal business with them."

'You tell me member of the worst criminal organization  babysitting some kids? Cute.'

Y/n is sitting in her car before she receive a call from her parents. Its looks like they gonna be home tonight.

'Yes. No more instant noodles.'

_____________________________

Y/n pov:

"Mom I'm home. Did I smell curry? Yummy."

"Ah y/n you home. Jace not with you? I try to call him but he just wont pick."

"Must be his gang thing again"

"Dear you should talk to him. It's dangerous."

"I know honey. I already talk to him many time."

Mom and dad really worry about jace. 'Damn jace, how could you make mom and dad worried like that.'

'That's it. I will follow him tomorrow. Its my off day so I can follow him for the whole day. I will see what he like to do and use it to get close to him.'

____________________________

"Jace where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Come on jace, mom and dad rarely home. Why don't you spend some time with them."

Jace just walk from the door without saying anything. 5 minutes after that y/n start following him. She almost got caught when their neighbors greet her.

Jace stop at bike shop. Jace didn't talk much. He greet everyone there and sit on this small chair. A man with scar and tattoo talking about something while laughing. Others just sit there and listen. They laughed too sometimes.

It's almost lunch time. Y/n see her brother and bunch of other dude get out from the bike shop. As she about to follow her brother' there is someone greet her.

"So you stalking them huh? I thought he send someone to spy on me again."