Chapter one

Life is something so meaningful. You'll never understand these life changing situations you never expect be in. I've never had these life changing situation. I've always had a boring breezy life. I'm grateful, bare from the some things.

My parents have always protected me under there wing. I've never be adventurous but I'm going to London. With my parents... and sister ok ok so it's not this adventure I was hoping for. But anything can happen right.

"Wake up" my mum shakes me. "Yeah I'm up" I jump up "we have one hour to get ready" "ok" "listen to me Olivia" "don't wear loads of bright colours with your makeup ok" she rolls her eyes "yes yes" I love doing my makeup changing my eyeshadow to what I feel like.

My mum isn't like that at all shes an elegant person who likes nudes and shimmers for her makeup instead of bright colours and buys me neutral colours which I don't mind but I like what I like.

I stand up and nod "ok" I sit on my messy desk; with random makeup brushes, makeup, pliers (for my jewellery) and a book I've started reading.

I rub my puffy brown eyes staring at my faire skin applying my moisturise ready for my step by step makeup routine. "No colour suck it" I mutter applying a bright blue eyeliner in my water line wanting to apply it on my lid stopping myself.

I put on a pair of jeans quite baggy with a white shirt I run my hands through my curly blonde hair putting everything in my tote bag and grabbing my suit case. "Rosie" I run to my sister "good morning" I pick my one year old sister up as she hits my arm. "The taxi is here" my dad says "have you got everything have you taken your meds" my mum asks. "There in my bag and yes"

My medication. I have anxiety and adhd so taking my meds helps me and my mum is obsessive over me taking them. I don't know why but I do it.

We sit in the taxi and I held the baby for dear life the taxi driver drove like an idiot making my anxiety go all over the place I held onto her my breath getting quicker and quicker. Stop.

The car stops I stand up holding the baby "that was awful" I put the baby in her chair. "Well next time I'll have her on my lap" "ok" "here's your ticket" "thanks dad" I see my dad look at my mother with this longing look, he loves her and she loves him.

My mum is gorgeous her long blonde hair and more tanned skin than me and always wears prefect clothes and makeup she is someone I wanted to be.
My dad has black shaggy hair and blue eyes and a beard while my sister Rosie who's adopted we adopted her when she was 9 months old she oddly looks like all of us sigh faire skin and glowing blue eyes. My family are picture prefect while I hate myself more and more.

I have no friends bare one who is totally obsessed with her boyfriend and my cousin Nicky. That's it. We get on the train and I put on my crime podcast I hoped London would be something new for me. One week, one more week I want to change myself some how.