Chapter 2

"Liv" my dad shakes me "huh" I zoned out for a while "can Rosie sit on your lap" "yeah sure" I cuddle into her as she makes funny voices.

"We are here let's go team get bags hold the baby get the pram rob go go go" my mum is control freak it's stressful. But sometimes fun we finally get to the hotel room and we put Rosie to her nap while my parents get food for a fridge.

It's a duplex which means my parents have a room upstairs with the baby and I sleep on the sofa bed why are hotels so dark in the room olive green walls and dark wood. Seriously?I lay on the sofa. Reading my book. "Seriously no way did he murder her it's the brother I swear" I say angrily. "We are back" my dad runs in "I got you your favourite iced almond milk latte" "legends thanks dad" "baby still sleeping" my mum asks. "Yes I think so I can't hear her so" "ok good" I sip my coffee. We all hear a little cry from upstairs "she's wake" "aren't you not going to get changed" my mum says "what do you mean" "we are going to harrods and your wearing jeans" "that dress is perfectly fine" "mum no one cares" "well I care" "fine" I put on a dress summer dress and applying a red lipstick I looked over dressed but you only see someone once in London. Right?

"Ok I've changed the babies nappy and we are ready let's go" "can we go to this book shop after we are done with getting you that Gucci bag" "yes" my mum smiles. My dad has his own electricity company and my mum is a makeup artist for big influencers in Wales. (We live in South Wales) 

We get an Uber the Uber man was overly nice he would talk about his old job before he became a Uber guy. Which I found interesting that he ligit was so proud that he was the first African American  co- manager in this big company until his boss died and how he was a really lovely man and expected everyone I smile at him saying "thank you" being excepted is important I should know.

Harrods we've been here many times my mum loves going and getting loads of food and a designer bag. I usually don't want anything bare some coffee beans I love the channel earrings but I wouldn't dare make my dad spend that much.

My mum talks to the man who looks at us judging me like oh I cant afford this bag. Jokes on you we can well my mum and dad can I work in a fish and chip shop which my mum hates she thinks I should be working on my school work when I go back into year 11. I'm 15 so this job is pretty good experience for me. I turn 16 in September one of the oldest students in my year.

"What do you think Olivia" my mum shows me this Gucci bag with brown lining and there usual logo. "It's lovely go for it mum" I go down to Rosie who's blowing raspberries. "Ro ro" I chuckle. "Ma" she shouts "shh" I chuckle.

Rosie is adopted. She was abused  she managed to get away. Before anything could happen she's beautiful child who manages to grab attention from anyone, she's the light of our family. "I hope you don't cause problems like I have" I mummer. My parents have struggled a lot with me. I was 2 months early to my due date making me tiny baby. I have dyslexia,dyspraxia, anxiety and adhd only two things I have meds for like I've once mentioned but I always think I'm this useless thing.

"Liv" my dad says "yeah" "we are done here now I'm going to the food hall want to help me find some good cheese while your mum changes rosies nappy" "sure"

We finish up in harrods my mum happy she got her bag flashing the shopping bag which says Gucci on the front like it's a new born.

First thing done now book shop.