Chapter 3

I love the smell of new books. This book shop is so beautiful and Eccentric. "What book you looking for" my mum asks "I don't know I can't find it" "go ask her" my mum points at a worker I could only see the back of her so I nod. "I don't know" I mutter. I take a deep breath.

"Hey I was wondering if yo-" she turns around facing me her curly brunette hair a soft Caramel skin she's gorgeous her green eyes Piercing at me. "Hello" she look up and down and smiles. "What you looking for cutie" she grins her prefect pearly whites flash at me as she runs her hands in her hair.

"I was looking a book" "there's a lot of books here as it is a book shop" "yeah I know that I mean" "I'm looking for a lgbt book love is for losers" "ohhh right yeah that's not in stock I'm sorry" "oh that's fine I'll get out of your way" I smile.

"Wait" she grabs my hand "what" "uh I can give it to you it's in stock tomorrow" "oh" "I'm jade" she shakes my hand "Olivia" "so you from around here or" "I'm on holiday with my parents" I point at my mum grinning at me brightly. "Oh the book is over here" I say loudly "no I told" "shh" "sorry" as we move somewhere more quite "my mum she is uh" I chuckle.

"Ooo" I grab a book "sorry got distracted. "Anyway carry on" "Maybe you didn't have anything else to say ha sorry dragging you away maybe you did" "calm down" she chuckles placing her hands on my shoulders "I would like your number maybe see you again" "hang on" "how old are you if your like 20 that's weird dude" WHY DID I SAY DUDE!!!!

"I'm 17" "I just turned 17 anyway. "Oh well I'm 16 in 5 days" "September 1st wait when does your school start "oh uh 10th bit later I know but oh well" I chuckle, "I'm in college my first year" "cool" "uh shit" "my mum is Calling me" "wait I want your number "here" I smile "I hope to see you around" "you will" she grins "after all I have to get you that book" "yeah" "bye jade" "bye" she winks. I run over to my mum "she was cute" "mum" I mutter "she's gay too" "how do you" "her badge had a lesbian flag on it liv I'm not stupid" "oh" "She gave me her number" "damn can pull" my dad says embarrassedly. "Let's go" I say. "See you again" she winks "bye" I look down going red.

"London may have more in-store than i thought"