☏︎

[𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄]
ᴘᴀɪɴ

-𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓, the things Naoto said

-𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓, the things Naoto said. I mean it was my fault for arguing with him anyways, but I never thought this would be backfiring so hard.
But lets be honest, what did I Expect? I was just  mad because he course died, I mean he got shot, for his vest he's still alive tho...

I stared at the TV in my bedroom, watching cartoons, sorry even people 20+ like to watch Cartoons???
I huffed in annoyance as a Knock on my door startled me. I Lazily got up, put my soft shoes on and went for the door.

As I opened the door, revealing my best friend. Okasa, yeah I do have other friends than Naoto, surprised?

"Morning, wanna talk? I heard what happend" I scooted to the side, letting my friend in.

"And he was like, 'I don't care about your needs I just want my sister back alive' I mean I clearly understand that his sister was everything to him, but it hurt.... these words..."
Currently, Okasa and I were sitting on my couch, each of us sipping gon the Wine she bought us. "I'm just so tired already, this case and Naoto..."

I mumbled. "Mhh, sweetie I don't really think so. You know why?" I watched the red wine floating in my glass, as I hummed in response not even looking at her. "You're in love with Naoto Tachibana" I took a sip, immediately coughing after the sentence she just dared to say!

"W-what?! No, he's my best friend and partner (IN CRIME) never ever!" I defendet. Okasa chuckled at my outburst, "Sure sure" as I was about to say something, my door bell rang.

I groaned, I had already enough at the moment, who's got to disturb right now. I opened the door, to be greeted with a petral of flowers and a guilty looking Naoto. My eyes widened, what is he doing here?

"Uh, hello. Y/n..."

Okasa perked up behind my shoulder, "well! Got to go, a VeRy important person called me! Cya, don't do shit without proper use of condoms children!" Naoto looked at her confused, while I just wanted to punch the sh-

Whoooa, don't be so mad sis.

As Okasa took her leave, I glanced up at Naoto his eyes already piercing through my soul. "I'm... very sorry for hurting your feelings with the things I said, but to clarify, not for wanting to help you. I would always take a hit, or in that case a shot, for you. Just for you to know" he sated, calmly even though you could see him trembling.

It was a rather cold day outside, the wind blowing, leaves swaying left to right.

"Fine, get in"

I let Naoto step in, avoiding eye contact due to the kinda awkwardness.

I sat myself next to Naoto on the Sofa, silence filled the room. "You hungry or some-" I couldn't finish my sentence, Naoto shoved me I to his warm embrace. My eyes widened due to the sudden move of his. "I truly am sorry, for everything I've said. I was just, mad at you for questioning my acts. Sorry..." he pulled away, his hands still on my shoulder while his eyes never left mine.

"Sorry aswell, you got shot how could I not react like that..." I sighted in defeat, as I opened my eyes again, Naoto was nearer than before. Our noses lightly touching, his breath tickling my face.

He leaned in, and...

----------------

Lets save that for the next part ;3
T

HANK YALL FOR 1K READS <3