04. "earth to Lena!"

Gigi is looking at us suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just telling him about some boy drama, that's all." I roll my eyes at her curiosity.

"That we won't be having here." She eyes me as a stand up. I know she thinks I was rambling to Larray about her not letting me to have anything to do with a guy.

"Let's leave now please."

We head out to the living room we're everyone is. Alex points the camera at us.

"And here are the main characters!!" He says. Larray adapts instantly and waves his invisible hair and goes down the stairs like he's an A list celebrity. Gigi and I make way for him and laugh.

"Not you Larray! I mean the new LA girls!!" Alex laughs and so does everyone else. Larray's covers his mouth dramatically. Gigi and I stand in front of the camera and wave our actually visible hair.

"How was your first party in LA?" Alex asks.

"Loud" I reply instantly and they laugh. 

Alex continues the vlog and I head to the kitchen where I find Kouvr and Mia chatting.

"Hey pretty! How was you night?" Kouvr asks excitedly.

"Good." I smile. "And thanks for the pajamas Mia" I turn towards her. She nods.

I know I've known her for like less than a day but she seems a bit off. Maybe this is just the way she is because then again, I met her drunk so yeah.

"Well I'm going home now. Thanks for the the night." I say and wave them and so do they. I turn around to exit the kitchen but I find myself this close to Vinnie's (still) bare chest. I look up at him and then back down.

"Um sorry, I'm just gonna-" I shift to the left and so does he.

"Um yeah, I'll go this-" He moves to the right and so do I.

"I'll go this side" We both move to the other side. I stop and breathe in and then out. I back and completely out of the way so that he has a free entry. He enters and murmurs an 'ok' trying to hide his laugh and I leave. 

I can't with all this meetings anymore, they're giving me a headache. Not him. Just the meetings.

"Larray and Gigi are outside." Ryland says once he notices I'm looking for them. I thank him, say bye to everyone and go outside where I find them.

"There you are, let's go." Larray says and we all enter his car. I seat in the backseat while Gigi in the passenger seat. They talk about last nights party for like a solid 10 minutes. I don't say much except reacting to what they say. My mind is still on every convo I had with Vinnie at the party.

"Ok but like let's talk about Lena over here and the Vinnie Hacker." Larray says trying not to laugh.

"I'm sure they'll work out as great friends once they pass the awkward stage." Gigi says almost immediately. I roll my eyes.

"Besides, I've known this dude for not even a day, damn." I know Gigi is saying it for the no guy policy, but I also want it to be for some other reason other than the rule because I know we agreed together on that, but it doesn't change the fact that it's kind of dumb. I mean, yes, men have slowed us down in the past but like... still.

"Whatever y'all say, BUT when something happens, I want some credit." Larray says in a sassy tone. Gigi huffs and pushes his hand.

"Bitch, are you trying to get us killed??" Larray screams. Gigi and I start laughing and the rest of the car ride is just fun and, fortunately, we switch topic.