Chapter 10: Intrams: Semi-Finals

Teiko Basketball members plus Momoi is still pissed at what the manager of Senshinkan High did while Kuroko tried to calm them and can't help but feel touch that they protected her and didn't believe the lies Akane told them.

The next morning, it was finally Semi-Finals. Everyone is pumped up to see who will make it to the final round.

List of those who will face off:

Court A will be:
Block A- Teiko Academy vs Block B- Seirin High

Court B will be:
Block C-Kaijōu High vs Block D- Shūtoku High

Court C will be
Block D- Tōō High vs Block E-Yōsen High

Whoever will win in Court A, B and C will join the finals to face the undisputed champions which is
Rakuzan High.

The crowd is excited for a new school like Seirin which gained the nickname "dark horse" will face the team where the "Generation of Miracles" attends,Teiko Academy.

"Can't the match start already? I'm so excited to see if those Generation of Miracles punks lives up to their names" a certain basketball baka aka Kagami Taiga said making him earn a hit on his nape courtesy of their clutch shooter and Captain, Junpei Hyuuga.

"Maa...maa... Let our kohai (lower class man) be,he's just excited" said one of the uncrowned generals, the iron heart Kiyoshi Teppei.

This earned a hmph from the said Captain muttering under his breath about wishing he had a kohai who knows how to respect people.

A few minutes pass and the game finally begins. From Seirin,the players are Hyuuga, Teppei, Kagami, Koganei and Izuki while from Teiko are Aomine, Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara and Nijimura.

The game started as the referee tosses the ball in the air and Kagami thought he would get the ball due to his amazing jumping skills but he's beaten to it by Murasakibara who doesn't need to jump due to his magical growth sprout.

Aomine immediately caught the ball and dashes towards the opponent's net but is stop by Teppei so he skillfully pass it to Midorima who made a three point shot making Teiko earned the first score.

The match keeps going until Teiko leads with the score 87 -28. It's only the second quarter yet the gap is huge already. They didn't even bring out the Red Emperor and Strategist of Generation of Miracles Akashi Seijuro yet they are having a hard time.

Seirin knows they're in trouble but they wonder what will happen if the Red Emperor joins in the fight.

The game ended fast and the score is 200 - 40. It was obvious why they are called Generation of Miracles plus the fact they have a smart manager who is good at gathering data and a beautiful smart coach.

Let's say the guys inwardly curses Teiko for having two gorgeous girls . They found out that the pink haired girl is taken by Aomine and knows that they loose their chance so they're now pinning on the more beautiful one which is the coach of Teiko Basketball team but before they could think of something, five pair of eyes are all glaring at them which made them whimper in fear.

Meanwhile in Court B, it was a neck to neck battle. Kasamatsu knows they're in a huge trouble due to Kazunari's haw eyes but thanks to his wise and calm leadership,they manage to overcome the obstacle. Their score is 53-50 lead by Shūtoku. It was the 4th Quarter of the game and they got 1 minute to finish the game. Everyone had fun even though Kaijou lost. Shūtoku is after all the king of their district.

Court C has everyone held their breathe. Tōō and Yōsen isn't giving each other a chance to score. The apologetic mushroom also known as Sakurai may look timid but he's surprisingly skilled but Tōō isn't the only one with surprises, Yōsen has their Mirage Player Himuro Tatsuya. Yōsen is having a hard time due to him and Wakamatsu isn't happy about it. They did the best they could but still they lose. Yōsen isn't the Shield of Aegis for nothing.

Now everything is settled. The ones who will reach the finals are:

Court A's Teiko Academy vs Court B's Shūtoku High
Court C's Yōsen High vs Rakuzan

The match will be held on next week Wednesday to give players time to prepare. Kuroko sighs in relief as they manage to secure the place on the finals and decided to treat everyone by cooking for them tomorrow.

As they all exit the venue, their team crosses with Rakuzan. They were all shock to see a person with one red eye and one orange eye color. His hair is red and he looks like the member of their team Akashi Seijuro.

They were all shock to find someone whose a splitting image as him and even Akashi Seijuro himself is shock.

"Oh? What do we have here...the Generation of Miracles, the great data gatherer Momoi Satsuki, the hidden ace and Captain Nijimura Shūzo and the infamous beautiful coach of Teiko...my my... I can't believe the rumors are true at how beautiful you are that it rivals Aphrodite." the mysterious man said as his crown less general members and phantom man are behind him.

"Oh my... Wait..Amaya? Is that you?" Their phantom man said earning some shock reaction from his teammates for he express an expression other than his poker face.

"Chihiro niisan! It's been a long time! I missed you" Kuroko said as she forgot the tense atmosphere and hug her cousin whose like a brother to her as Mayuzumi Chihiro hugs her happily making his team mates more dumbfolded.

"Seiryu, whatever you're planning please leave my cousin out of it...I'm begging you" Mayuzumi said while hugging his cousin as he made them more dumbfolded.

"well since this is the first time you ask for something like this,you have my word Chihiro" Seiryu said as it's Mayuzumi who ask and how can he include the beautiful girl to his plans if she stole his heart..now that would be a bad impression now wouldn't it?

Seiryu and his team bid them goodbye as Murasakibara carries Kuroko after Mayuzumi handed her over. They all went home courtesy of the school bus.

Akashi Seijuro wonders who Seiryu is that looks alot like him not to mention they're spitting image. He will get his answers once he go home.

------

[A/N]

First of all Im so sorry for updating just now,I got sick after being vaccinated and thankfully I finished it and I got mental block also tired since I help my mom out on tutoring. I will try to update as fast as I can.

Thank you for all the votes and subscribing. I really appreciate it :)