Ah yes you're favorite time of the day
crafting class. You and Yuzuriha would always do this class together since you two wanting to be clothing designers together. Some people would describe it as too feminine but you honesty didn't care...you were both feminine and masculine and you accepted yourself for who you liked to be.

"Psst y/n could you pass me a little more brown yarn?" The sweet girl asked you. You smiled at you using a little bit more of the yarn then passing it to her. She looked over to what you were making "hey...who's that?" She said peaking over you're shoulder. You hid it away from her "nothin honey" you said turning your head towards her.

Anytime you'd even look at someone wrong she would immediately say you had a crush on them. She looked suspicious of you."Its nothing honey I promise!" You said nervously sweating. You always called her honey or another sweet nickname because you were like her second parental figure or big sibling even though you two were the same age. "Hmmm fine" she said letting the topic go. You peak at the little doll for a moment and she immediately snatched it away.

Making a ruckus in the art class room is pretty bad and the teacher isn't strict but still so you trying to get it back forcefully was a no go. "Awwwwww!!!! Who is this?" She said looking at you.

 "Awwwwww!!!! Who is this?" She said looking at you

(Hes so adorable)

"Its just a gift for a FRIEND Yuzuriha you know? A kind gesture for him" she pondered on what you said for a moment "wait...this is Shisho?!" You covered her mouth as even uttering that name could get you ambushed with questions and its all downright uncomfortable.

"Yes it is but like I said he's a friend." The only reason Yuzuriha was so quick to guess something is because one time you had a crush on someone and didn't have enough confidence to tell them, so she would always try to hype you up each time you even thought you liked someone. The bell rang signaling the end of the day. You snatched the doll away from her and put it in the box with a cute little violet ribbon.

Tucking it in your pocket you dashed out to the front gates not wanting to miss him. Why were you so hyped up to see him? Because you made him a gift and you're fingers were cramped and if he didn't take it you would shove it up his ass since you couldn't reach it throat. And new friends of course. Going to the  gate you saw nobody there maybe you were just early. Checking your phone you were early ...10 minutes early. "Maybe I just thought I head the bell oh well no use of going back.

Patiently waiting someone finally came towering over you. Their shadow covering the sun. "He's finally here" you thought to yourself looking up to see the one and only..

Yo....FUCKING YO UEI "UGHHHHH" you let out a groan. The male was slightly confused then chuckled. Grabbing both your arms he picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. "Ok 'i don't wanna see my oh so handsome bodyguard' we are going home!" He started walking as you squirmed and tried to get out of his grip. Lets not forget he DID go to police camp so he was still strong as hell. "Oh stop it would you you're fine!" He yelled at you. You finally saw Tsukasa walking out looking around for someone.

Outta fucking thin air you used you're thigh and leg muscles to jump off and over Yo. Dashing to get by his side. "H-hey Shisho!" You said out of breath almost collapsing since you're legs weren't used to that kind of stuff. The male turned around a bit shocked to see you tired. You grabbed his hand and shoved the small mini me plush in a box to him. "Its a gift of friendship!" You said smiling.

You started running off as almost immediately a orange hair police officer with a dislocated shoulder was running after you screaming like a wildman. Tsukasa couldnt help but actually laugh. A real laugh he hadn't had one in a while since little mirai was in the hospital.

Tsukasa then started his walk to the hospital to visit her. He opened the box stopping in shock. He took the small doll plush out and see how it was a little replica of him. He was so happy tears could stream down his face..maybe a little too much. He was just really happy. You even made him a gift with your own to hands.

How'd he know? You left a little note. "Hey Shisho I made this for you as a sign of friendship maybe like a friendship bracelet of some sort! Hope you like it." He smiled sweetly at the note putting it in the box and slipped it into his pocket.

...

He checked into the room with the poor girl. Her eyes still closed and a breathing machine. Wires hooked up to her. It broke his heart each time he had seen her like that. He sat down in the chair sighing. He took the box out and put the plush by the girl. "I made a friend today mirai...i made my first real friend today..

Stone age secrets

-You dislocated Yo's shoulder on accident when jumping off of him. The only reason he didn't scream was the shock of the situation

-Yuzuriha and taiju see you as a more fun older/younger sibling

-Senku used to have a small crush on you. It was over when you started having googly eyes on his old man

 It was over when you started having googly eyes on his old man