Walking with Yo to the hospital wasn't the greatest thing to do on a friday afternoon but hey you were the who dislocated it. Sadly his dumbass is afraid to put it back. "I mean it was just a little mistake." You stated to the orange haired fellow.

He simply gave you a death stare and kept walking. "I wont say im completely mad as my training worked on you." He stated proudly wincing at his arm slightly moving. You hated seeing him in pain of course but he could take it. He's a police officer after all.

"Awww how nice of you yo. So when are we going back to the training place?" You asked on the topic of it. "When I learn my damn arm is fine little rookie."  You said nudging you with his functioning arm. You held his working hand to the hospital as you were getting closer. Funny thing he's not afraid to beat someone's ass but is terrified of needles and hospitals in general.

Finally making to the pale white hospital. The smell immediately hit your noses. Gross it smelled like cleaning supplies with a hint of death. The whole place was extremely familiar for You.

You always had to come here seeing if a spot was free or if the rooms were finally not packed. Sitting down in the waiting room with a hyperventilating Yo was not fun at all.

"Hey cmon! Be tuff like you told me to when I finally got my surgery!" You said turning his head towards you. He looked past you thinking of when you were 16 finally getting the surgery you always wanted.

You're top surgery. Him and senku being there during it was all sweet and caring. I mean they put their money together to pay for it for you. They knew how trapped you felt with your chest not feeling right. Not feeling like you were in the right body. Lets just say when they said they saved enough you literally shot threw the roof.

It has already been a few minutes and the one person walking out one of the doors is who you didn't expect you see actually. It was Tsukasa he came out with a face full of sadness and regret on it with his fist clinched.

"Hey Shisho?" At the sound of your voice his head immediately perked up looking in your direction. The first thing he saw was a lazy Yo next to you pale as white shaking scared trying to calm down. Then you. With your head tilted slightly wonder on your eyes. "Oh Asagiri I was just visiting a family member." He said truly. He wasn't gonna automatically saw who or what happened to them.

He still didn't trust you to the fullest as you could use it as blackmail against him in school. "Aw im sorry to hear that I hope they get better, soon Shisho." You told him with a genuine smile. God did butterfly's fill his stomach.

He wasn't the one to believe in this true love kinda of bs but maybe there was a chance he just had could.

After Tsukasa left the hospital a male nurse finally came and checked you guys it. He was so respectful and nice towards Yo you could've thought they were dating. How cute. You both went home and Yo went into your parents room to sleep while you stood in the bathroom. The two scars under your left and right chest area were still incredibly noticable.

You smiled know you had such caring friends to do this for you. You wanted to cry right at this moment. You laughed instead. You laughed remember Taiju's and  Yuzuriha's face when you suddenly lifted your shirt up at the sleepover.

Sitting in a circle with your friends in pajamas in the girl's room. "So did anything interesting happen this week for you guys?" She asked cheerfully. You smirked slightly looking at senku. You looked at you with look that said "don't do this dumb shit." You stood up and face taiju and the girl. "Well if you just just know. You grabbed the hem of your shirt fully pulling it over your head. Taiju immediately covered his eyes while Yuzuriha turned paint white as she didn't expect it.

"P-please put your clothes back on y/n!!!" Taiju screamed desperately not trying to invade tour privacy. The girl was about to say the same until she noticed it. Two fresh scars under your chest and well your chest..missing. "y-you finally got it y/n?!" She asked happily. Taiju peaked between his fingers to see if it was safe and saw it too. He immediately got up and gave you a large bear hug.

He was afraid that something would go wrong so you didn't tell him that way he wouldn't panic. "Im so proud of you!!!" Hr said grinning greatly. Yuzuriha got up snd hugged your other side.

Oh how you loved your friends. Maybe you would tell Tsukasa the next time you saw him.

60 days, 22 minutes, 18.5 seconds until petrification begins.

Dr stone shorts. ( This will be where i have no more secrets this time but more what ifs)

What if you told senku you had a crush on him?

"Hey senku?"

"What?"

"I think i developed feelings for yo-"

"Fuck off I have a boyfriend and you tried to get to my dad."

Yeah that was the whole point you knew senku wasn't interested in you. You just wanted his dilf of a father.

What if when the petrification happened you were on the ship with Byakuya?

Senku would be devastated. He heard your voice on the record telling him how you wouldn't see you again. He would stop working for a few hours and silently cry.

Gen would be shocked not knowing how to react and go off in the woods to be alone.

When Tsukasa heard this he told Mirai about you after she was un petrified and described you like a angle in a storm.

Yo wouldn't be able to take it. He was always like a father to you. He would feel like it's his fault for not being slightly more strict with you. He would pick your favorite flower and wear it in his hair in memory of you.

( How was this chapter? Pls comment feedback!)

Next update:next sunday