CHAPTER 3

LOUIS POV

I have to admit I’ve never been so nervous for a concert, even though I know Ryan “admires” me I’m not sure if he feels the same way I do, cause I’ll admit I’m deeply in love with Ryan Minaj.

RYAN POV

I’m currently freaking out in my seat, in just 5 minutes Louis is gonna be so close to my face like I can’t even.

I’m just so in love with his voice, his face, his personality… yes I’m absolutely in love with Louis Tomlinson, and yeah I know it’s stupid cause come on I’m literally nothing compared to him, but just the fact that he noticed me and said he loves me is enough for me, I really hope he remembers me

LOUIS POV

I’m walking to the stage I’m finally here and the only thing I want to do is to stare as his beautiful face.

The lights finally turned on, music starts playing and I see thousands and thousands of fans, but then I see him, sitting next to a girl who’s apparently REALLY interested in Ryan, MY Ryan cause she won’t stop staring at him. This makes me a little jealous but then I get lost in his eyes, he’s looking at me, I feel my heart pounding faster. My solo is getting closer and I just got a great idea.

I get down stage and I get close to him as I start singing “Better than words

You drive me crazy someone like you always be my baby” but I was definitely not expecting what his reaction…

RYAN POV

He started singing to me, TO ME. Apparently that was more than what I could handle cause I can’t remember anything else

LOUIS POV

I immediately stopped singing, He fainted right there in front of my eyes! I was so freaked out my best idea was to take him backstage, the boys were still singing looking at me like “What the fuck are you doing” but I just didn’t care I was really worried about Ryan.

I lied him down on the couch and just stared at his face. He’s so pretty, his eyes, his cheeks, and god those lips. I unconsciously start getting closer and closer to his face, our lips are so close…